I own .3335 LTC but I cant trade it because it say I own 0

I also bought $100 worth of LTC on the APP and it when it approved I only had $88… I know it didn’t drop that much because my other LTC on other apps didn’t drop at all and the fee was just a fraction of a dollar… Soo whats up? It says I own .3335 LTC but I cant trade it because it say I own 0…

Hi @chasls,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. LTC wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I am running into the same issue

Version 1.26.8

I have ~0.488 LTC, trying to sell 0.48 to get BNB.

I am getting a “Insufficient LTC BEP2 (LTC) Balance” error

** I tried adding images but got an error message that media could not be embedded in a post

1 Like

Same issue. On the homepage, my BNB balance shows. WHen I try and use Pancake, I cannot swap because it says my balance is 0. Also HUGE drop in funds with BNB purchase. Over 25% loss

I have the same problem… Also having 0roblems on Uniswap. Did you solve it?
. Cheers

same issue, have funds in LTC but trying to swap keeps showing 0…did you ever get this resolved?