I sent BUSD To an ER-20 address, they tell me my funds are lost, are they really?

Transactionhash:

0x1f881f70272be2cb651f0c031a0aac9fab68ba91329ed9b4b1a0cd65d841a5e2

PLEASE HELP ME SOMEONE

Hey, the funds had been directed to your wallet and the transaction was completed, they are not lot just saves as peg, u need t add it to your wallet.

Here a link to the article

Try to follow these steps, if not working reply to this message

This article in particular is very helpful in your case!

I sent Binance Peg- Eth from Trust to Eth in my other wallet in coin base and that was couple of days ago and nothing yet? what i do now??? is there away to return it or tracks it
0x2170ed0880ac9a755fd29b2688956bd959f933f8

it happened to me, i sent USDC BEP20 (Truswallet) to Another wallet but ERC20 USDC how can i recover this?

@Zed.Alhatab Coinbase doesn’t support Binance peg tokens, Please contact the customer support of Coinbase so they can assist you with the deposit issue. If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.

@umaiko is the destination wallet Trust Wallet? If no contact support of the destination wallet. If yes, To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi and thank you for tryingvto help me, unfortunately i still dont quite understand.
Are they still out there somewhere do you think?

@Mattiasgarp you already transferred your tokens to another address, here’s a transaction: https://bscscan.com/tx/0xd15448462038a684abb2bcdacdc4ed943d4ece38fdfc072ba11cfdd602ac0a0e

I know about the transaction . I just dont understand how to fetch it back ?

This seems to be sent, from my deposit adress to busd’s own adrees. Is that what happens when you send throuch the wrong network?

Well i clearly dont understand much of this but to make it as simple as possible for me:
You’re basically saying that its impossible for me to get theese busd coins back?

@Mattiasgarp nope, the receiver address is 0x72a53cdbbcc1b9efa39c834a540550e23463aacb not the BUSD contract.

Please be informed that Trust Wallet cannot reverse, cancel, nor refund confirmed transactions in the blockchain.

I know that. But there is something here that isn’t right.
Just
I was trying to send this busd to my account at crypto.com, because i needed it for the crypto visa card.
It never showed up since its er-20
I was told by crypto.com that the busd unfortunately are gone.

But then I’ve been trying to find them many times now since others say that its not impossible.
So I have to say, even if it sounds ridiculous ,
I have no idea who or what made this transaction.
But I understand, neither have you.
So I will move on to new gains and losses i guees.
Thanks for your guidance and help.
Its appreciated.
Have a nice day.