@iamdeadlyz - Any Insight?

@iamdeadlyz - wonder if you could help me out.

I madetwo $150 deposits yesterday with the intent of buying BNB, swapping those to Smart Chain, and using PancakeSwap to eventually buy some SAFEMOON.

The first $150 came in, I purchased BNB, swapped it to Smart Chain and for the life of me, I don’t know where it went - and in my BNB transactions, I only see what came in in the history.

The second $150 came in, I purchased BNB, swapped it to Smart Chain, and used PancakeSwap to buy SAFEMOON. My Trust Wallet’s dashboard showed 18,000,000 SAFEMOON tokens for a total balance of $132.56 (again, no sign of the first $150). I left, came back 2 hours later and my 18,000,000 SAFEMOON have disappeared and I have less that ONE (.955012, to be exact) and my total balance is $3.68. It makes me think I’ve been robbed and that someone is stealing new coins through this app or from PancakeSwap. I’ve seen similar posts of people having similar issues.

I thought maybe with the first $150 I must have purchased some coins indirectly but after enabling ALL the token options, there weren’t any there that I purchased. The 18,000,000 SAFEMOON ones I had already purchased and had in my wallet - I wasn’t even making any transactions at that occurrence. I have the transaction numbers but I would think if I had the ID it went to, wouldn’t that trace back to a person? Is there an oversight body to bring this type of potential fraud to and complain, assuming that’s what’s happening here?

What guidance can you give me at this point - am I out my $300 initial deposit?

Thank you.

Hi @bobhoop,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. BNB and Smart Chain wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)