iOS pancake swap or wallet connect

I have tried to connect my trust wallet via the browser via pancake swap and via wallet connect
I have an iPad Pro, latest update
Nothing works,not scanning the QR code or direct to pancake swap via the browser
This is not what I expected, I opened an account specifically to buy and cannot

1 Like

Hello @Beasab To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Sir can u check for me transfer usdt from trust to binance it said that i need 7 trx but i already have 50trx but i can’t still finish the transaction.

@fedex1919 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

It’s version 6.1 (619)
My problem is attaching a browser to use pancake swap
Tried every ‘fix’ on internet
Wallet connect just rams in connect then disappears
Pancake will not connect via the connect wallet, shows me a QR code when scanned doesn’t work

@Beasab please, follow this guide on how to connect PancakeSwap on iOS: Using WalletConnect to Access PancakeSwap

Thanks wallet connect issue resolves.
Another question, how do I swap binance peg cardano for safemoon?

@Beasab you have to do your own research. But you can swap your Binance peg ADA to BNB then swap to SafeMoon.

i have the same issue connecting with Ellipsis finance, worked well but now it just wont connect and i cant access my funds, please help

@Luccc83

To better assist, please send the following information:

2. Errors you are facing (screenshots)

1 Like

i have used TW for ellipsis for several months but now when i try to connect it just prints a “connecting…” message for a few seconds then nothing

I have the latest version of the app (6.2 (6227)) as well as iOS 14.7.1

And sorry but I can’t paste photos here nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn