Issue with submitting support ticket for transfer error

I’ve been trying over and over for quite a while now to submit a support ticket for an issue I’m having, but it will not allow me to click on “Submit” in the mobile app nor will it allow me to finish submitting online due to a “CAPTCHA” error. Is there an issue with tickets at the moment? Anyways, so here’s my issue;

I sent my ERC20 SHIB INU coin from my trust wallet to my Binance.US ERC20 wallet address but it is not there and I’m not understanding why since they’re both ERC20. Can someone on here please tell me why it wasn’t processed correctly to go from platform to platform or why I’m not seeing it on Binance.US?

Here is the trans hash # url -

Please contact the customer support of BinanceUS so they can assist you with the deposit issue.

l already have contacted them, but I’m still waiting on them to answer my first ticket from over a month ago so I doubt they will even get to that. The transaction doesn’t even show up on my Binance history so I already know what they’re going to say. That they can’t help me.

This is an issue on Trust Wallets end because you guys sent it improperly. I’ve never had an issue before with other wallet platforms not sending/swapping to the correct coin type when processing the transaction to another chains wallet address.

Secondly, why are you asking me in a separate email for my seed phrase for recovery and ignore anyone redirecting me to WhatsApp BEFORE my post was even approved Jenny Millan? And then i receive an email about it being approved and you commenting to contact Binance? Lol, Trust wallet is just a bunch of scammer.

Can you help me with mu issue? My crypto is gone . Transactions I’ve never made.

Hello @SkyDro2n1
You sent SHIB tokens to your BinanceUS account on the FTM network.
Did you check to confirm if BinanceUS supports SHIB deposits on that network?

@Adeedsloth
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Yes, that is how I received the address and QR code to put in for the transaction.

@SkyDro2n1
Your tokens has already been confirmed sent to your BinanceUS wallet.
Contact them to assist further.

I am facing the same issue! I lost my funds and now I can’t submit a ticket… have you managed to solve this issue?

@Lawchak
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I am having the exact same issue and I don’t want to go plastering my wallet info all over the pages here. Anyone able to provide assistance?

@CryptoKing24 To better assist, please send the following information:

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I am having similar issue with the Captcha error and it seems as I am not alone. I need help with an apparent crypto hack on my Trust Wallet. I’ve tracked the transaction to massive Coinbase accounts (Coinbase requires KYC thus the culprits should be able to be identified through these means). Can I get a Trust Wallet admin/rep to contact me directly to discuss more to help retrieve not only my funds but I’m sure many many other users.