Lost coins after importing

I reinstalled trust wallet on my phone and all of a sudden when I tried to relog to my account with the 12 security words, I could enter my wallet however there were no coins in it, the balance was 0. What to do?

1 Like

Please I lost my coins after I importing what can I do to recover it from my wallet . Please I need your help

@Statue If the addresses don’t contain your funds, there could be number of reasons:
1 This is a completely different wallet, make sure you imported the correct one.
2 You have restored the wrong recovery phrases. Every recovery phrase has its own unique Multi-Coin wallet addresses. You need to find the correct set of words to recover your wallet. We do not have a record of these recovery phrases.

My token is lost. After turning off the sight and i open again Found that my coins are missing

@Nar
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi there,
I lost all my coins when I import it
Why? I need help
I got my new phone and when I was importing I lost all the coins
My balance is zero now

1 Like

@Dericknguyen75 If the addresses don’t contain your funds, there could be number of reasons:
1 This is a completely different wallet, make sure you imported the correct one.
2 You have restored the wrong recovery phrases. Every recovery phrase has its own unique Multi-Coin wallet addresses. You need to find the correct set of words to recover your wallet. We do not have a record of these recovery phrases.

1 Like

Hello there,

I already log on to my account , but I already told you that I lost all my coins.
How do I recover or retrieve all my coins back ?

I have only 2 kind of coins which are babedodge and smartchain . And now I lost all of them
Please help me I appreciate

Thanks for reading my message and I’m looking forward for your response

Best,
Derick Nguyen

1 Like

@Dericknguyen75
You can recover them by finding the right recovery key for the wallet.

Hello

If I cannot use the right recover keys how come I can log in here ?
My problem was I lost all my coins when I imported using 12 correct recover key

After I used 12 correct recover keys to import I lost all my coins , my balance is zero now

Please help me how to get my coins back

Best,
Derick Nguyen

Hello @Dericknguyen75
If the addresses shows zero funds, there could be number of reasons:

At first , I did not recover wrong phase
Second , I enter correct 100% phase and correct wallet, but my balance still zero

I asked you guys for help but very disappointed because you guys just answered the same over and over

If you guys don’t have professional customer service who willing to help how can I trust your company to hold all my assets

I lost a lots of money not few hundred

I’m really tired of this because I let you guys hold my money and I lost all and to find no hope to help