Lost coins while swapping

I swapped BTC to BUSD but instead of change, the amount of btc has just dropped. Didn’t receive BUSD. What should I do? My app’s version is the latest.

4 Likes

Hello @Tilka,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

1 Like

So is it possible to save my coins back? Or lost? Whats the problem any ideas any thoughts?

@Tilka it looks like swap wasn’t successful and your coins were BTC refunded to your wallet: THORChain Network Explorer

• 0.00123 BTC was used as gas fees.
  • 0.00180385 BTC was refunded to your address.

Why it wasn’t successful? Why there is a swap option on your wallet app then? Is it gambling?

@Tilka there was an issue with crosschain swap privider (ThorChain) end. They already fixed the issue and crosschain transfers are working properly now.

So? That’s mean there were a service that wasn’t working properly. Not my fault?

1 Like

I have had the same problem… I clicked swap on eth and was attempting to swap my btc to eth, it went thru but I never received the eth. Please advise what you need me to provide and where I provide it for assistance

@Lsd Hello can you check the [Arbitrum] Blockchain ( ETH Arbitrum ) should be enabled , if it’s in it .

I sent out coin and the receiver said the coin is locked in his wallet

i have swaped RAMP DEFI with USDT , transaction not seen and no ramp defi coin in my trust wallet, any help.
the ramp defi token are there with nzero balance

I just checked and didn’t find it there either
Any other places I can check? I’ll attempt to find the transaction since it won’t let me add my screenshot here

Please read my reply again and do this :

Olá, fiz uma transferência sem querer para o contrato de um token, tem como reverter?

0x1b6344ce7b02bd66268e9a3b32408e854cee8c53ebd034b4c5b966b36018432c

Era pra enviar para esse endereço:
0xBA486f26417dFa451ad9B3903E083F96Efc37298
Aguardando resposta

I received USDT not sen in my trust wallet any help
just checked and didn’t find it there either
Any other places I can check? I’ll attempt to find the transaction since it won’t let me add my screenshot here

Hello @Getnet12 You can check on the block explorer , for ETH it’s etherscan for BSC it’s bscscan etc etc so just type your address in the Block explorer of your choice and check . any more info will be helpful . you can drop your Transaction txhash if you want so we can check .

Ok check it please it is 22 from 7-eleven i check in all but i haven’t got my USDT i want it hardy

2736bd806029fc7be01e0be405013e0c3d2dd0f862d4b36f170e8bb90f723069. Thats my transaction hash I believe

I added the arbitrum but the balance is zero

Here is transaction hash

2736bd806029fc7be01e0be405013e0c3d2dd0f862d4b36f170e8bb90f723069

Take your ETH address go to https://bscscan.com/ and check yourself on the block explorer.