Lost my coin help me

Hi
In the past few days, I bought 52,000 Prince Fluke and 2 tokens and kept them in my trust wallet, but today I realized the number
It has increased to about 1980 thousand people and I do not know the reason?
I did not make any money transfers and I talked to your support through the photo below, which I received from paying $ 200!
Were they supporters of the Kiev Trust or a scammer?
I give them my password of 12 words and now I do not know who they really are!

Help me both recover lost coins and take care of my trust wallet
Thanks

1 Like

@Hadisystem Please read and understand this:

https://community.trustwallet.com/t/my-recovery-phrase-has-been-exposed/22405

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet:

I have a similar problem - i connected my wallet to a scam-link, they stole my address logged into my wallet and stole my assets.
I tried to reach the support with the „create ticket“-function inside the App, but didn’t got no answer until now. As this was about 2 weeks ago, I am trying here now.
My actual problem which could potentially be solved, is that I have still some token staked on a Launchpad-site. I can’t just unstake and send to my wallet as there must be a bot installed on it by the scammers.
I think that because two days after most of my assets were stolen, I tried to rescue some token which were left, because they were only visible on Pancake Swap. So I did. put a small amount of BNB in my wallet again to pay the fees for swapping and rescuing the remaining tokens. This BNB amount was stolen again just in about a minute after I sent it to my wallet. So this must have been by a bot. Later on the remaining tokens were also gone.
However, my wallet is connected with MetaMask, which connects it with the Laimchpad-Site. The staked tokens are still there and I want to rescue these.
Now i am asking you, if you can delete the bot on my wallet and probably deactivate the possibility of installing any new bot on it, so I can unstake my token from the Launchpad, (which will then be transferred to my compromised wallet) and then immediately send them to an other wallet before they get stolen also.
After that I have to delete my wallet and create a new one, that s for sure. But I want to rescue the few token which haven’t been stolen yet…
Thank you !!!

Hi I’ve sent a ticket 2weeks ago but no reply.
I need your help please. Instead of selling tokens on Uniswap I mistakenly went back on Trust Wallet and tried transfer token to my Ethereum address. Token was already connected to my Ethereum address.Transaction successful but tokens gone but value of tokens showing still.

Are my tokens lost forever now?

0x1b26d02acc0442e952f96bec9533dee50c93f229e531ecea0f4b066b0e7e6142

Above is the transaction hash address

Hello @Sense
Unfortunately there is no way for us to do that as we do not have any access to your wallet, only you do.

Hello @David6788
I responded to your post already, please avoid duplicating posts.

Tôi bị trừ mất 23usdt không rõ nguyên nhân, và đây là địa chỉ đã nhận Tôi copy lại
0x7e096e5d17ff7c6c900b62a9a34d9a9529ef99fc3fe3adcb2ad2c7ae315ab26c
Có thể giúp tôi lấy lại được không

Argh okay, so what do i have to do, to delete and ban any bots in the future on my wallet ?

@Sense
Please create a new wallet.

Hello, I was sending money from binance to trust wallet and looks like they are stuck somewhere as i have not yet received them and on binance support it shows as successful transaction.
I selected Bep20 instead Erc when sending USDT from binance to trustwallet,
is there any way to recover that? i have contacted binance support and they said only trust wallet can have a look.

address: [0x55d398326f99059ff775485246999027b3197955]
t hash: 0xb39e632e8f161b7db0a77218e4c4c92f6492c0605d2191eaf1d2cdf0b8398630

Hello @Ulhaqu
Your tokens are in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token
Tap on the upper right corner in your wallet, search USDT and enable the one with BEP20.

1 Like

Hey, I claimed you by submitting the ticket 2 times.
When will you respond to me??

My wallet was scammed and my coin was lost!!

Yesterday, I bought BNB by paying $5xx and kept it in my TrustWallet.
But after 5 mins., all of my bnb was migrated to someone’s address. (That’s not my order and I did not know the reason How they can??).
And I talked to your support via the telegram, who let me pay $200 to activate my wallet!
Was he the supporter of Trust or scammer???
And he sent the link to me input 12 phrases for connecting wallet (he said, to validate my wallet)
Pls. Help me both recover the lost BNB and set the security of my wallet too!

Thanks.

@Pae11 Sorry to hear about your recent experience. Here are the possible reasons:

1. You shared your 12 words (via phishing, social engineering, etc.);

2. You saved your 12 words in a very bad place;

3. Your device is corrupted with malware;

4. Someone had physical access to your device;

5. You entered your recovery phrase on a fake/clone app.

6. You transacted with a malicious DApp.

Unfortunately, confirmed transactions at blockchain are irreversible.

Please read and understand this:

https://community.trustwallet.com/t/my-recovery-phrase-has-been-exposed/22405

Hello @JennyMillan, i swapped shib to kishu and i got a notification that its completed but it still shows Shib only and Kishu are still 0. below are the details. also the gas fee was deducted from Eth balance, i tried twice same thing happened, just down on Eth balance, no token was exchanged. help me out pls

Address: 0x95ad61b0a150d79219dcf64e1e6cc01f0b64c4ce
ID: 0xb5f681130ae5d20f276ec6cb3e93a69e3bd575919a6e2cd4b785cbc32b989233

Hello @Ulhaqu
Your SHIBA tokens were already swapped to KISHU INU tokens.