Luna 2.0 Trust Wallet

This needs to be addressed quickly. Trading has begun on the new airdropped token on certain exchanges and can’t be swapped.

5 Likes

Pls I have sent Luna to my trust wallet Terra Luna address from Binance this is 4days I am yet to receive it. Binance said transaction successfully and blockchain transaction confirmed but can’t see Luna on trust wallet! Help

6 Likes

Hi! Are Luna holders in trust wallet eligible for LUNC airdrop or we loss? Please urgent . Thanks

7 Likes

U have to please act fast I’m stucked here with Luna bep20 I don’t know what to do

2 Likes

Hi guys… im in the same situation and no one can give me an answer. I have my LUNA tokens in staking in the trust wallet and now i cannot make the unbound because i cannot buy more luna to pay the fees.

Will i have access to the airdrop with the tokens in the trust wallet ?!?

Please give me some help
Regards
MM

6 Likes

@Gutsmuths @Valordot @Bjmerry read our latest announcement regarding LUNA : Trust Wallet Renames Existing Terra Network to Terra Classic Network

5 Likes

I transferred out of coin desk into the trust wallet but apparently, I used the Luna erc20 wallet address on coinbase it says transaction successful but nothing is showing up in the trust wallet.

3 Likes

i have bep20 version of luna on my trustwallet . what should i do to transfer it to new version and take part in airdrop ?

3 Likes

@skybossalpha1 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

3 Likes

@mehransystem about how to swap BEP20 to new LUNA you have to ask on LUNA community.

2 Likes

@Johnny007 we don’t support new Terra blockchain yet. We’ve put a poll for users to vote if they want Trust wallet to integrate new Terra blockchain, you can see it here: Community Governance Vote - To Integrate Terra v2 or Ronin?

For now you have to import your Trust wallet recovery phrase to Terra station wallet to have access to your new LUNA.

4 Likes

@Johnny007 Great! Glad to know that. If you have further inquiries, feel free to message us. Stay SAFU!

2 Likes

I am also facing same issue and not able to see the Airdrop Luna 2.0, can you advice. I tried to login to Terra Station wallet using trustwallet but getting error.

1 Like

Hi … but could you explain how we can do that?!?

The only thing i made was connect the trust wallet to the terra station and i can see this (image attached) :

Its this that you explain above?!? I need to do something else ?!

Nothing appears on the trust wallet about the new tokens but i think thats because the trust wallet doesnt support yet the new tokens.

Tks for your help
MM
:wink:

3 Likes

@Gutsmuths @MJ14 to access your new LUNA airdrop can use their existing secret phrase on Trust Wallet and import it to Terra Station wallet ( Download here: Android / iOS ) to be able to view or move your new funds.

1 Like

Perfect… now i see the tokens after importing the seed phrase to the Terra Station.

And now ?! Should i move them to binance or other exchange or should i let them stay on terra station /trust ???

Thanks mate
Help a lot.
:facepunch:t2::wink:
MM

2 Likes

I keep Luna in my wallet and in my other wallets.
I already got airdrop everywhere just on the trust wallet not !!
Will I get it here too ???

1 Like

@CRPcz read our latest announcement regarding LUNA : Trust Wallet Renames Existing Terra Network to Terra Classic Network

1 Like

when i click import a wallet on Terra Station and put my Trust Wallet seed phrase then getting error “Invalid”. How should i connect terra station. Also my Luna classic is in Trust Wallet i am checking on Airdrop Luna where will i get the new token. Thanks.

Hi, sorry to bother. I have a question: how did you connect your trust wallet to terra station? What did you put in the “key” box? I’ve been trying for hours and I only get “Invalid” results. Thanks in advance :slightly_smiling_face:.