Missing ATOM overnight

I undelegated some Atom a week ago. Until yesterday, it stated ‘pending’ but as of this morning, the funds have disappeared.

If I check on mintscan.io, the funds are still there; but I have deleted and then restored my wallet and it still does not appear. I’ve also done this on a different device (iPad instead of iPhone) but same result.

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste and attach a screenshot as well)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)

6. Video recording of the issue (you can upload it via Google drive then share the viewing link here)

1. Trust Wallet app version: 5.20 (5206)

2. Crypto wallet address: cosmos1er64vry7f2xgrclrxgs53s0aak2xksh6gpggk4

3. Transaction hash: E57C50665934CDB4BDAB35B74F61FFD153DA6B8EB4A4825817F57096A066B8AB

4. I was undelegating Atom. It was pending but has now disappeared.

5. attached

Kindly update your trust app to the latest version. This issue is fixed on the latest app verdion.

Kindly update your trust app to the latest version. This issue is fixed on the latest app verdion.

1 Like