Missing coins after Pancake Swap

I swapped 0.01944 BNB with VET on pancakeswap but it didn’t show in my wallet. Please help. Thanks

I had a problem to find my tokens transferred from bainance to trust wallet

0x468b3C68d9Da49E89A87eeF2cdFe862565755552

TBupG9GKs2NybwHG49EjgHV2FMLvrgLGGX

@EGOUFERE
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hello @Yasserms
Your tokens are in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token
Tap on the upper right corner in your wallet, search EOS and enable the one with BEP20.

A post was split to a new topic: Swapped 1000USDT to USDC

@EGOUFERE Send your wallet address and transaction hash in plain text too (copy and paste here).

Hi, the dame ghini happened to me too yesterday, i cant attach Any photos tho, it wont let me, 0xed2404d2d7247a3bbbf55cf13c938b84efc1f0bb96559ca7a5aa0c199bbbd915

This is the hash adress, thanks.

Also, on pancakeswap i can see my tokens but in trust wallet wont show me nothing

Hello @Fubuki
Your tokens are in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token using these details
Network: Smartchain
Contract: 0x947950bcc74888a40ffa2593c5798f11fc9124c4
Decimals: 18

1 Like

Hello, im back with another problem, i sent some crypto to my crypto com app and i didnt recieve it yet, what should i do?
Trans. Hash
0x1540d838be0698dd6dac5f9363d5520ead9bd7b276e50df8d511b41072c7c0f4

Dear Trust Wallet Team! I hope you are fine… I need your help… My MTX coins are invisible on Pancakeswap which I bought through Trust Wallet…Please tell me when my coins will show in Pancakeswap or trust wallet…?

Hello @Fubuki Please contact the customer support of crypto.com so they can assist you with the deposit issue. If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.

Hello @Nike786 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi i have the same issue but in the trust wallet exchange/swap… i swapped yesterday from binance USD to smart chain and the smart chain is missing

Hello @peluka21 To better assist, please send the following information:

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

be96b75d4d65ff203b5ef10194149ead5ef2234c60cf07c1ecda828b18942af3

No is not in the wallet

Hello guys please help me
I use usdt swap to bnb
But i don’t get any bnb token what is the solve of this problem

Hello @Mada41 To better assist, please send the following information: