Missing crypto usdt plus bnb

Hello I’ve recently lost some crypto while using trust wallet.it has occurred twice the first time was when I was transferring some usdt from trust wallet to my Coinbase the transaction was successful but I never received my usdt.
Second time was when I swapped some
Token(catecoin)on pancakeswap to my trust wallet and again the transaction was successful but never received it.a few monument I done the same transaction and it was successful I received it .
I do not know what I happening with trust wallet but I’ve double checked everything and it’s corrects please help me someone I’ve tried to contact trust wallet everywhere but I’ve had no response pleas I’m going to attach all needed evidence or screenshots to further help me (upload://bD4IBhQFdAilOr7YPQUuf9so7mn.jpeg)

@Kirika53
Hello kindly provide the Transaction hash of those missing crypto and also your receiving address in Plain text.

Hi thanks you for your reply this is the transaction Hash for the first transaction I made for the usdt from trust wallet to coinbase
Transaction hash: 0xae9edde695112fc2f8097df5c131e9cf105242ececd926f220b3658c923334a1
Receiver address on coinbase: 0x7131afc792aDF187234c7EB64A640E0d0ED5De44

This is the second transaction hash from pancakeswap to trustwallet
Transaction hash: 0x7f216cedb6e7dcf4610113aac04216869eb50f07d65287b36ccfb891fe156b0a
Receivers address: 0xba7Eb0726e23b346BcD18C2Bd58BD12ee347E2a8

Hi
I have transferred TUSD from my FTX account to TRUSTwallet 5hrs ago Abd it has not yet been received. I have done it twice with $5 to test it and nothing.
I have gone through all the support notes and checked transactions on Etherscan which have confirmed it was successful both times with the correct address.

Hello @Mokrypto
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi Jenny.
Thanks for the quick response.
I have managed to do it.
I unlocked the TUSD and USDcoin to receive them.
Copy and pasted their coin address and it worked. I got to the point where I had to “add a new coin” but cancelled it and it worked. :man_shrugging:t3:
Found a video on YouTube.
Thanks

I will add. I went on to your Facebook page and there were fake accounts sending people to Messenger for assistance and they were seeing links to people to send in their details.

Woow this has been happening to me at lot ,be careful dude I’m hoping to have my problem solved on here it’s been absolutely dreading waiting for replies

I wonder how many people get caught by these scammers.
What’s the problem your having?

1 Like

Ooo man tell me about it,it’s horrible how these scammers are so open and ready to rob people hard earn money,basically I’ve done transactions through trust wallet or to trust wallet. The transaction have been successful but I’m missing the tokens :man_facepalming:t4:.it so annoying I’ve been waiting for a like a month I’ve nearly been scammed like 10times and still can’t seem to find any help.and since coming on here it seems that a lot of people are going through this .trust wallet need to step up

1 Like