Missing crypto zero help

I have been waiting for weeks now to get some assistance recovering my missing crypto and all I get are these generic responses that they are busy and asking for the exact same info every time. Does anyone know a way that I can actually get some help? I can’t believe how horrible the service is ….

2 Likes

Same thing happened with me, I transferred tokens of ETH from CoinSpot and never received them

Hi,
Could someone from Admin or moderators please help. I’m still waiting for my Saitama v2 to be airdropped! But still haven’t received them. Please advise
Best

@Pcobos99 contact Saitama project team for information about their token migration as they are the one who are responsible.

Hello would somebody be able to help me I swapped smart BnB for inj the first 4£ went into the account but after I tryed with £500 and the crypto never appeared in the tokken

@Investmentcentre Please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, then attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, copy and paste it here in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

Version 10.5 (876)

0xfA9B18BFA81211702a1B13bA9B8924c18C9FCc85

0x75d49fd6ea022561894d50ab48ffed7dd31ee24cc9ac3b03942d913ce353fcb4

I can’t send any pictures on here but someone told me basically it’s a security thing in trust wallet and I need to send 2 BnB to a wallet to recive the funds back and when I did that has came up in a double transaction aswell but not sure how to post the pictures to be able to show

@Investmentcentre You were most likely scammed because there’s no such thing on the Trust app as sending tokens to receive back a double amount.

No not receive double back it’s showing on trust wallet as a double transaction

@Investmentcentre It’s not double, you received BNB twice and sent out twice also

This is the post someone showed me

@Investmentcentre This is a scam, there’s no such thing like that.

Okay thank you, 0xFee3EEfdf88CDF490f2a9333940f6b1056D9ab10 is there any way to know if this address is a persons wallet?

@Investmentcentre Anyone can create a wallet without the need for any user verification.
We have no way to identify the person who has access to a specific wallet or address.

@Investmentcentre Do you have a direct link to the page where that was shown or just the screenshot?

Just a screen shot as it was sent to me by the person who obv scammed me

It was only I received the funds from that address to my inj and all my other coins disappeared to that same wallet

@Investmentcentre Okay please it’s always important to do your research first before anything.