Missing crypto!

Hi a sum of ETH was deposited into my trust wallet by an unknown source. Soon after the ETH was withdrawn as well as my RSR, REEF and 10SET. Can anyone help?

Nobody can withdraw crypto from your wallet without your Recovery Phrase.
For withdrawal to be effected in your wallet means, your Recovery Phrase was compromised.

I’ll advise you open a new wallet and if you still have any crypto in the current wallet, transfer them to the new one.

Thanks!

1 Like

Is it possible my trust wallet was compromised online? If it was compromised have I any chance of getting the crypto back?

Sorry to hear about your recent experience. Please always take care of your recovery phrase as that is the key to your wallet.
Learn more here:

I didn’t say your trust wallet was compromised. Trust Wallet is a very secured non-custodial and decentralized crypto wallet. Nobody can access your wallet unless, the person has access to your 12 Key Recovery Phrase which seems to have been compromised.

If your Recovery Phrase was compromised, you’ve lost your cryptos. You don’t store your 12 Key Recovery Phrase online.

This article will help you protect your wallet: 3 Steps to Protect your Crypto Wallet

1 Like