Missing funds after transfer

Hi guys ! I transfered 2,6 BTCST from my Binance to TW and arrived only 0,5 . Afther this, i reinstalled the wallet and now i’t 0 BTCST, it doesen’t appear anymore.
What can i do to recover my funds ?
Thank you !

3 Likes

I sent btc and ETH to my TW and both disappeared as if I sent to another wallet which I didn’t , I wonder how do I recover

1 Like

Same here. The address i sent was correct, ndax customer support confirmed it. I have sent about 14 emails and I have not received any response. I understand funds cannot be returned if it was sent to the wrong address, I dont understand how to get any information regarding what happened to my money

2 Likes

Hello
I use Trust wallet
I bought some CELR digital currency and used BEP20 instead of ERC20 in transfer to Trust wallet, and unfortunately the coins were not deposited for me.
Help me please

I see nobody respond us, meanwhile i saw my ecomi coins dissapeard aswell. If nobody aswer soon, i’l think it’s a acam wallet

BEP2 represents a token standard on Binance Chain, while BEP20 represents a token standard on Binance Smart Chain. Please ensure that you do not input an ERC20 address as a BEP20 withdrawal address
[/quote]

Please if the sending wallet is BEP2 then the receiving wallet should be BEP2

BEP20 >>>>> BEP20

IF YOU ARE SENDING A NORMAL COIN(ERC20) THEN SHOULDN’T BE BEP2 OR BEP20 on display.

Tap on top right corner and search CELR then switch on CELR BEP20 manually.

1 Like

In my case it’s not about this. I made the transfer properly… i transfered 2,6 BTCST from Binance and it’s arrived only 0.5
After this i reinstal the app and then was 0 BTCST and some ECOMI disappears aswell after reinstall…
How is possible to disappear coins from a wallet ? And i saw they’re a lot of people of this problem with this wallet… ?

1 Like

Same issue here. I swapped bnb for ethereum. Bnb is showing sent but the ethereum hasn’t arrived in my wallet

1 Like

Same problem with me. I swap back MOONSHOT to BNB from PancakeSwap app and I received less then half of my money. Need some answers please

1 Like

Guys, try to open pancake swap from TW and check there for your coins.
My 2,5BTCST appear there… but ecomi not…

At least you saw some money, mine just totally disappeared :woman_shrugging: so frustrating when you can’t get any answers

Hi there i tried to swop safemoon for bnb and it said transaction confirmed and even charged me with chain coins 3 dollers worth and its nit about the money but i am fuming as the transaction didnt go ahead yet i was charged…shocking behaviour if u ask me… U wud like my chain coins bk since u didnt actually swop at time if request

1 Like

It’s crazy. My transaction went through absolutely normal. Fees charged, transaction went through, bnb taken, but no ethereum in my wallet!!

I have the same issue! not sure where my money went?! I sent BnB to ETH coinbase wallet and it disappeared

Hi there. Transferred some bep20 Lina tokens from Binance to trust wallet bep20, but received nothing. Txids:
1:
0x7e4e725892630aeb752338a92f0d097cd755d1aaca706abee66c69a99b2b9423
2:
0x4ab198b6ada01574300bef8072ec0d327115aca4c45f1e8accedd5cee6363422

Nothing appeared in wallet, no notification, no changes, in Binance all completed. Wallet address is correct

Yes same I sent bnb to eth and never received eth even though the bnb was sent

yeah me too, i transfer some bnb from indodax and my friend try to send me bnb from TW to my TW, got recieve notification but my bnb coin still 0, no increment

Hey I sent TOMOE to a TOMO adress and I’ve done all the parts about private key but I can’t find my assest can you help me?

I am missing a transaction
e4f28cc0-ae30-4274-b201-dde7daf27069 transaction id
0xf5bb2d1952b9aae475970b4b484b03a9d9f6ea94 wallet id
0x9dbaa1ff1793499342dae19b93112a8384636402a2a53a3050544431014a58de transaction hash

I used trust wallet which sent me to moon pay, have submitted tickets with both and the transaction just doesn’t appear when I click on any link sent to me from moonpay. The funds have been allocated from my account already and I’ll attach a screenshot of the transaction that says completed from moonpay.

Ok well maybe no it says I can’t

Hi i made a transfer via pancakeswap a few weeks back and now randomly my bnb and bsc tokens keep dropping out of my wallet… anyone know how i can retrieve them back