Missing Solana (SOL)

I am transferd to 5.00 (SOL) to Trust wallet Solana (SOL) address from Solana (SOL) Wallet but I don’t receive any SOL in Trust wallet please help for slove the issue.
Thank you!

Hello @mangoapple78 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Help SOLANA- Hello all, thank you to those who try to help. I am typing my problem here because I just joined Trust wallet and it tells me I have to wait before I can post. I have seen dozens of Youtube videos trying to find help, but nothing works. I would deeply appreciate if someone could offer guidance- I promise to pay it forward. I sent SOL to Trust wallet last night from Coinbase Pro and then stupidly realized I couldn’t do what I wanted, so I withdrew it out of Trust Wallet back to Coinbase Pro. CoinTracker shows the txn. However, Coinbase Pro is not showing the tokens. They are asking for the Hash on the TXN, but I can’t find it anywhere in Trust Wallet-- I looked up on Ethscan and nothing. I try to learn as much as I can for my own sake and to ideally help others where possible, but this is over my head. Its a lot of money to me (probably not for most) and I need to find out where the hash is for this withdrawel of SOL so I can email coinbase to find the tokens. Anyone? Many thanks, Peter

Hello @HappyDad can you provide your SOL wallet address and what amount did you transferred?

Hi Alan, thank you for taking the time to respond. I believe my SOL wallet is mXr3kF3CJ192LjvWhAWdpLh9uDgSYc24vP8LLnSMXi9, My TXN was for $8,298. I sent it to Trust Wallet (TW) easily, when I went to send- it removed the funds, but they never showed up in Coinbase Pro. I confirmed the correct address. I can’t find the hash for this TXN that coinbase will accept. Thank you in advance for any help. I sincerely appreciate it. Pete @Alan47

GtWbPyPyn8RNg3iBMLfUqBUSk1QDnGSBWzh8giJzZjeh is listed as a “recent” hash on Solana Explorer, but it didn’t work for input on coinbase customer service request for TXN hash. I was sending and receiving from the same SOL address TW and Coinbase. Thank you, Pete

@HappyDad I think this is correct transaction, you transferred 49.21 SOL to A4g28YdPE1ypQ8mNc3gEP793KutqJRmv6MhuLf5dHdot

Transaction link: https://explorer.solana.com/tx/5cG7RLge6kQJFJgcV5B7Zk8QJVyzxfpigGLe3aiTwNvzsYpub3YPTTcq1hfZGckmho2N4FdbEwBmwtABCwTkotpS

You can send them transaction link above or transaction hash: 5cG7RLge6kQJFJgcV5B7Zk8QJVyzxfpigGLe3aiTwNvzsYpub3YPTTcq1hfZGckmho2N4FdbEwBmwtABCwTkotpS

@Alan47 I am grateful for your help-- that worked. I can’t understand what went wrong sending the SOL back from the wallet to coinbase. If its not too much of a time suck, could you take a minute to show me how you found it? I looked for quite some time and couldn’t find it— I suspect it was hiding in front of me. Thank you, Pete

@HappyDad just go to Solana explorer: https://explorer.solana.com/

Paste your address or transaction hash on the search bar and click search.

After getting search results, scroll down you’ll see transaction history. Click on specific transaction you want to view.

New page will open with transactions details.
Signature = transaction hash.

Scroll down you’ll find a sender address, receiver address and the amount.

1 Like

PS. Why does every post I make still need to be approved by a moderator? Does that go away at some point? Thanks

@Alan47 Assante!!! Using up characters to say thank you. I evidently need to get to 70.

@Alan47 Thank you!! I had made it that far prior to my query, but I was looking for something that said “hash”. I didn’t know that the signature was the Hash. I really appreciate that you took the time to help and educate me. I will do my best to help others in the future. Meanwhile, after I submitted my issue to Coinbase, they sent me an email saying that the problem was resolved and tokens were in my account— which is not the case at all, I don’t even think they looked. I re-wrote them and am hoping they will take a look, have not had the best experience with them historically. I appreciate your work, help and what you do. Thank you!! Pete

Great! Glad to know that. If you have further inquiries, feel free to message us. Stay SAFU!