Missing token/deposit to recover my funds

надішліть знімок екрана транзакції, щоб переконатися, куди вона потрапила…. Довіряйте версії програми Wallet (відкрийте програму, перейдіть до налаштувань програми та натисніть «Про програму», зробіть знімок екрана та прикріпіть його сюди)

Адреса крипто-гаманця (натисніть значок отримання біля кнопки відправки, зробіть скріншот QR-коду та прикріпіть його сюди. Також скопіюйте та вставте його у вигляді звичайного тексту)

Хеш транзакції або посилання (якщо у вас є, скопіюйте та вставте)

Додаткова інформація про вашу проблему (будь ласка, поясніть, що ви намагалися зробити)

Скріншоти гаманця (включаючи помилки або відсутній баланс)

I tried everything what address do you suggest I input in to custom tokens to make all my coins show up… how do I input my previous ETH? AND OTHER COINS

1 Like

Я НІЧОГО НЕ РОБИЛА ЖОДНОЇ ТРАНЗАКЦІЇ! Що я повинна тобі надіслати чому я повинна вам щось доводити ? Ви украли мої гроші

Я не розумію що ви пишете тому що мова не оригінал. Ваша підтримка не відповідає вимогам клієнта

Hi, i have the same issue also. So i swap pivot to bnb. But i find my bnb balance is missing. Any fix? My pivot token is already deducted by the swap exchange and there is not even a confirmation from both of pivot and bnb.

Sorry but i can’t embed pictures in this post

i got a version of 2.12 trustwallet

And this is my bnb address:

bnb1ufa9wuauy9hqh4c2u9sjfs4sk69y9exeq3fv5f

So i was trying to swap pivot token to bnb through the swap in trust wallet. I have 200.000 pivot token and i swap 100.000 pivot to bnb, the pivot token was deducted but there is no increase balance in my bnb.

I don’t have the transaction hash or even the link.

I think there is something wrong with trust wallet swap i

Hello @Kogriio To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi please help me. I always missing my money Bnb smartchain. How can I do to recover my money

My bnb address : bnb1ufa9wuauy9hqh4c2u9sjfs4sk69y9exeq3fv5f

So i was trying to swap pivot token to bnb through the swap in trust wallet. I have 200.000 pivot token and i swap 100.000 pivot to bnb, the pivot token was deducted but there is no increase balance in my bnb.

I don’t have the transaction hash or even the link.

Hello I have lost all of my BNB for some reason. All my other coins are there but my bnb just disappeared. I have proof of tranaction as well as purchase. I reached out to support and haven’t gotten any word back … can you please help me with this

Hello @Komi1 , @ChubbyUnicorn , @Kogriio , @Antowan41
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

A post was split to a new topic: Missing my wifedodge balance

Hello,

It happens also to me. Suddenly i receive around 50 euro in etherum and in one minute everything disapear. Also this happen after second day of creation the account. Why nobody truck this and remove what is bad . Now I can say that nobody from support send back they’re help . This is mean you know about this . Please help me !

I sent 6500 MEME to Trustwallet yesterday, but it has not arrived yet
0xd177e50983bff72eaf9d9c455033bba3c483c722555ba907742fa4eeca74ab71

Hello @Behzadv, Please try to add it as custom token. Here are the steps that you can do to manually add the token: How to Add a Custom Token

Token details:-
Network: Ethereum
Contract: 0x74b988156925937bd4e082f0ed7429da8eaea8db
Decimals: 18

Hi I lost 10B GFC yesterday over night. I filed a complaint but nothing yet. Can anyone help.

Are you gonna help having my money back please

Can you help me please I

@Elmalo
To better assist, please send the following information:

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I’ve been trying for about 6 months to recover coins that never came through in my transaction. I never get a answer from support. Ever. I’m the sender and receiver of BNB. It left my wallet, but never came through to my Coinbase wallet. Is there a way to reverse it?

://bscscan.com/tx/0x73d4290a7f2956bfdd6a3c50eee81f75a0b941b0a07e13dcc74d18313ab088f9

Hi, Jenny and team.
For your assistance please.
I bought Smart Chain via credit card thru Ramp Network. My credit card balance got deducted already, but my my Smart Chain is still 0. I checked the address, and it’s correct. :frowning: Help please :frowning:

Hi, Alan and team.
For your assistance please.
I bought Smart Chain via credit card thru Ramp Network. My credit card balance got deducted already, but my my Smart Chain is still 0. I checked the address, and it’s correct. :frowning: Help please :frowning: