Missing token/deposit to recover my funds

Hello @edesc,
Apologies for the inconvenience, kindly reach out to the Ramp network team for further assistance.

Hello Jenny, I hope you will be able to help me with my missing/stolen tokens. For some reason I can’t post the pics you asked for.
Thanks in advance, Joe!

Hi, I need help
i sended EtH from binance to trust wallet 16 days ago and haven’t show yet. Is not showing the eth or even the history.
Id transaction: 0xb04a07e6eddd1c23cf3776f70d5568e92b389af9b4288ccb2d5311adce976af0

Hello, Trust Wallet team. For your assistance please.
I bought Smart Chain via credit card. My credit card balance got deducted already, but my my Smart Chain is still 0. I checked the address, and it’s correct. :frowning:

@HookahJoe
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hello @Jorgea17
Your tokens are in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token
Tap on the upper right corner in your wallet, search ETH and enable the one with BEP20.

Dear sir my busd missing in trust wallet kindly. Check revert back … i never send to anyone

Hello @prakash030687 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi I had attached following screen shot
Kindly request to revert my busd

@prakash030687 Send your wallet address and transaction hash in plain text too (copy and paste here).

I try to do it and it keeps showing me an erc20 token does not allow me to create the token bep20. Can not see my eth yet

Is not showing in my bep20, I already check and the chat does not allow me to put the piture right here

You have committed fraudJ your name has been posted once the Gpcu has been contacted you will no longer have an account because the one your using is not yours.

@Jorgea17
When you search ETH, enable the one with BEP20
I sent you a link above to a guide on how to add custom tokens.

you say “send the following”…do you mean here on the forum? Or is there a Trust Wallet Support email?

Hello @Cryptanthony
You can provide the information requested here;
Please note to send your receiving address as a plain text.

A post was split to a new topic: My crypto has been missing for days

Jenny, I sent you the info you requested, is there anything else you need? Is there any chance to get my tokens back?

@HookahJoe
Where did you send that?
Also please note that if your funds were sent out of your wallet without your permission, then there is nothing we can do about it.
Unfortunately, confirmed transactions at blockchain are irreversible.

Please read and understand this:

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet: