Missing Tokens After Reimporting Trust Wallet

I reinstalled Trust Wallet app. I used the right recovery phrase and successfully reimported my wallet. But my assets, mainly in Babydoge disappeared. I had over 207 billion Babydoge bought at different times. My wallet has been showing zero balance since then. Please what is the solution?

Hello @Filmater To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I just checked properly to realize that what happened was that after importing my wallet using the correct recovery phrase the wallet is now showing a different address.

I have sent you the two different wallet addresses (my actual wallet address and the current one showing after reimporting) via email.

Please how can this be resolved so I can get back my assets?

Searching the correct address of my Trust Wallet on Bscsan it is showing both the current Balance of my BabyDoge assets and all the seven transactions I made in purchasing them.

Please I’m sure this glitch can be corrected so I can receive back my assets.

If the addresses don’t contain your funds, there could be number of reasons:
1 This is a completely different wallet, make sure you imported the correct one.
2 You have restored the wrong recovery phrases. Every recovery phrase has its own unique Multi-Coin wallet addresses. You need to find the correct set of words to recover your wallet. We do not have a record of these recovery phrases.

This is really getting frustrating! Having provided every data I was asked to provide as if to find solution and even going further to explain that I found out the right recovery phrase imported a different wallet address, only to be returning me to the very unhelpful response that was initially made. I’ve also added that checking the right wallet address on Bscsan it still shows my tokens, their current and all the purchase transactions I made in buying them. I expect Trust Wallet support team to do much better as this is obviously the result of a glitch in their network rather than trying to deflect responsibility!

Everyone knows it is impossible to import a wallet without using the correct recovery phrase. And so being able to import my wallet simply means I used the right recovery phrase, which I’ve always had since I saved it somewhere.

Is it not possible for Trust Wallet support team to use all the evidence I’ve provided both here and via email to resolve this serious issue that is obviously the result of a glitch from their system? Of what use is the support team if it can’t resolve such issues as this when users experience them?