Missing tokens from PancakeSwap

I’m having a similar problem, my trust wallet use to be able to add custom tokens by just inserting the address. But now it won’t show up many tokens even ones I’m already holding. I even bought some new tokens on pancake swap and when I go to add the token it won’t display…any one knows y?

2 Likes

Hello @Ddt To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hello guys,

Yersterday i`ve bought some GRV, somwhere around 484k tokens, but in my trust wallet i have only 27k, andthe quantity of GRV decreases continuously. May you please help me with this issue ?

1 Like

@alorin it is not Trust Wallet issue. It is about tokenomics of the token you are holding. It’s better to contact project team and learn about their tokenomics and how it works.

Here’s their website: https://gravitoken.co.uk/

Gravitoken (GRV) is an elastic supply token built on the Binance Smart Chain. The token is designed to rise in price by a minimum of 9.81% every 8 hours through rebasing.

Elastic supply tokens have a changing circulating supply. The idea is that instead of price volatility, what changes is the token supply through events called rebases.

Simple explanation. Price goes up, less tokens. Price goes down, more tokens.

You guys have to do research on tokens you want to buy before investing.

now there are only 19.699,68 Token left. They just dissapear out of the Trust Wallet. -.-