Missing TWT Tokens

Hi my name is Jeff. I. I have an old phone that has an Old Trust Wallet App installed on it. I checked the app and was delighted because it has some TWT Tokens at BEP2 Network. I think I got them from Airdrop or won them from your giveaway. After updating the app to the latest version (prompted by Google Play Store), my TWT Tokens are gone or missing. I turned on all TWT Tokens (BEP20 and BEP2) but still I cannot see or view them.

I already tried re-import my wallet but still nothing happens.

Please help me.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Hello @JTheNFTGamer
If the addresses don’t contain your funds, there could be number of reasons:
1 This is a completely different wallet, make sure you imported the correct one.
2 You have restored the wrong recovery phrases. Every recovery phrase has its own unique Multi-Coin wallet addresses. You need to find the correct set of words to recover your wallet. We do not have a record of these recovery phrases.

1 Like

Actually I am positive that its the same address. The name is the same. The tokens it contain are the same. If just happen after updating the app into new version, my TWT Tokens are gone. Also, I am positive that I restored correct recovery phrases. I have the recovery phrases backed up correctly. Below is my TWT BEP2 Address

Address: bnb1056fctncjj4g0m4n87vv5704ehzrx6ud7ennju

If you want, I can send you a screenshot of the transaction hash as a proof that I received the TWT Tokens.

1 Like

Hi @JTheNFTGamer
Please provide the transaction hash as the address you sent above has no history of received or sent TWT

1 Like

Hi Jenny,

Here is the information.

Transaction Information:

TxHash: B31C168842188B2F9A91D873B9E8FE858E1B1E606E4C0C5DE55F392FD47EF89E
TxReceipt Status: Success
Block Height: # 78770052
TimeStamp: 626 days 2 hrs ago [Apr-03-2020 18:05:10]
Transaction Type: Transfer
Fee: 0.0045 BNB
Memo: Congratulations!
From - bnb16zj2fthk7yhydekuffxljykv3uugetl3u08tt0

1 Like

@JennyMillan - someone emailed me namely Jenny Millan Trustwallet and asked me to verify my wallet at Trust Wallet Verification Center through a link. When I checked the link and it asked me to provide or enter my Recovery Phrase. Why is that?

Please confirm here that it was you.

Thank you.

1 Like

@JennyMillan did you sent me an email using a generic email address domain? I just want to make sure I am talking the same person. I emailed your Contact Page at [email protected]. I have not received any response after sending the screenshots that were asked from me.

I decided to reach out here in Trust Wallet Community and found out that you are more responsive than your contact page.

I am still here waiting for your response.

1 Like

Hi @zachzwei - Good day. Sorry for tagging you here. Kindly check this conversation. Thank you.

1 Like

I have checked your BNB address and it did have some TWT before.
But they have been traded to BNB already.
You can check the balances here:

Here are the swap transactions of TWT to BNB:

These transactions occurred more than a year ago.
Why are you asking about them now?