Missing WBNB tokens

Hi there, good morning.
I swapped Catz coin to WBNB.
Catz coin got debuted but never received Wbnb tokens as part of the transaction.

Reference 0x78e81724f1d0498bca64e73ec121e0ace0a96781782a74d3c1da624508fea2a5

Can someone throw some light on how to recover this?

Thanks
Ganesh

3 Likes

When swapping tokens for the first time, you have to approve it first to be spendable. And, that is what you did just now.

Since you are done approving the token, you need to enter the amount that you want to exchange then press the swap button.

All in all, you will confirm two transactions: approve and swap

NB: Both token approval and swapping transactions needs gas fees.

1 Like

Hi there
Thank you for your reply.

I did two approvals and I noticed credit came into smart chain BSC and not into WBNB.

Is this how it works?

Also when I initiated the swap, the total value was $28 but I got a credit of $ 18. I saw the fee wasn’t that much?

Please let me know when you get a chance.

Once again thanks for your assistance

BR
Ganesh

Please note that the token you swapped to requires a percentage of your tokens as fees

I have same issue wbnb missing from my wallet swap was done, tokens where into my account but after few wbnb wallet was empty I dont know whin to contact intgus regard

Hello @Vijjuxtra To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Where can I ask about some wrapped tokens that I did send to my binance wallet but I did it wrong . Now I can’t refund them . Support is not working , I have already sent 6 tickets in the past 2 months , still nothing .

Hello @TNTnd Send your wallet address and transaction hash in plain text too (copy and paste here).

1 Like

Is this for real? Where do you double confirm? Is this via Pancake?? Or is it anytime BNB or BSC is swapped via any exchange?

This is the screenshot of about page of trust wallet,I dont have any transaction hash wbnb gone after transaction, but transaction was successful I was seeing the balance clearly it turned 0 after few hours of transaction…

Hello dear,
My trust wallet shows 0 balance, my NXTT and Matic coins disappeared.

Wallet veesion 6.18 (540)

Wallet receive address:
0xCFC7B64f6Ad363e9C747258C69D7b5fB4B656773

I dont see or receive any transaction.

Hello @Ayid1974
You sent your tokens out already to this address 0x0a33765b87545808191a8966b91b2218e512fc42

Can you help me please to know to whome this address belongs. I tried to send them to uniswap but transaction was not confirmed

@Ayid1974
There’s no way for us to know who owns the address.
If it was there without your approval then your wallet is compromised and here are the possible reasons:

1. You shared your 12 words (via phishing, social engineering, etc.);

2. You saved your 12 words in a very bad place;

3. Your device is corrupted with malware;

4. Someone had physical access to your device;

5. You entered your recovery phrase on a fake/clone app;

6. You transacted with a malicious DApp.

Unfortunately, confirmed transactions at blockchain are irreversible.

Please read and understand this:

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet: