Missing XRP funds

Please help I bought 20xrp from a friend to my Trust wallet, but can’t found it in my balance and transaction is successful
Transaction details
B1C9A8E1665A0817F19E7E62A41ADB0036D087EBE58D38F2DC03C068A1A22C13

Hello.
You can check your transaction on xrpscan and see if the destination is matching your addess:
xrpscan .com /tx /B1C9A8E1665A0817F19E7E62A41ADB0036D087EBE58D38F2DC03C068A1A22C13

If it is, the funds will appear at some point.

I just checked through that link

And every detail is showing correct even the receiving address. What should I do now?
And this is my first time of receiving XRP to that wallet Address

Depends how long it has been. I suggest waiting a bit. As you can see, the address is showing you got the funds in, so at least you got that. Not sure how it works with trust wallet. I got my own issue with it.

Please help - I am missing XRP funds and the transaction log in my Trust wallet is not showing any history.

How do I restore my balance.

Hello @R3dCup To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi @alan47

Here is my Trust Wallet app version: 6.18

Crypto wallet address:

rPZH1Zue5URWzgPQss26nDhSSnLTibfUtH

Here is the transaction hash when I transferred from Bitstamp:

AE50D6054E9B001189281024FA3C090B48B1B28077512262BF3430939E100322

I got a new phone and when I restored my Trust wallet my XRP balance is missing and the transactions.

Hello @R3dCup The XRP address you sent above is inactive meaning you haven’t sent or received any XRP on it before.

Hi @JennyMillan,

Thanks for note. Does that imply that my XRP is in a different Trust Wallet?

@R3dCup If the addresses don’t contain your funds, there could be a number of reasons:

1 This is a completely different wallet, make sure you imported the correct one.
2 You have restored the wrong recovery phrases. Every recovery phrase has its own unique Multi-Coin wallet addresses. You need to find the correct set of words to recover your wallet. We do not have a record of these recovery phrases.