Mistaken address help

Помогите мне пожалуйста я первый раз пользуюсь кошельком и ошибся в2х буквах отправил прошу пожалуйста отправить с 0x1909256f412bcbae3c3468F8826b77909A1d2 отправить на 0x1909256f412bC5Ae3c3468F8826b77909A1d2A78 пожалуйста помогите[quote=“zachzwei, post:22, topic:3232, full:true”]
Try the recovery phrase, or you can also export the private key if you understand how to do it safely.
https://community.trustwallet.com/t/how-to-recover-funds-sent-to-a-wrong-public-address/145/2
[/quote]

ТЗ

I used a public explorer name Blockchair, this shows all transactions on the address.
Get back with Genesis and ask them about the transaction.
If they actually sent it, they can provide a transaction ID.

We cannot transfer funds as we do not hold any funds. We also do not have any control of any user wallets. If you sent it to the wrong address then the only ones who can send it back is the owner of the address.

Мы не можем переводить средства, поскольку у нас нет средств. Мы также не контролируем кошельки пользователей. Если вы отправили его по неправильному адресу, то единственный, кто может отправить его обратно, является владельцем адреса.

Hey man. Good day. Why is my yet referer showing not active? Meanwhile I have refered 2 people personally but the token is not showing on the page why?b

Please how do I export my xrp from trust wallet to XRP main net app? I created it by clicking the + icon in trust wallet can I export that?

What do you mean by export? Are you trying to send your XRP to an exchange?
To better assist, can you provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version
  2. Crypto address
  3. Transaction ID (if you have any)
  4. Details about your issue
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (errors, if any)

Good day, I sent eth from another wallet to my trust wallet and the transaction and fund did not appear in my wallet then I later discovered that the receiving address given by trust wallet doesn’t link to my wallet but another wallet

Are you saying that you have sent your ETH to an address that you do not have access to?
Or the address on your app just changed?

The only solution is to recover the correct wallet using the right recovery phrase.

Yes the app gave me an address I don’t have access to receive eth and i need to get the private key to access the wallet which I don’t have

1 Like

Forgive my ignorance I’m new to this forum. But how do I post an issue here? I cannot find a button or anything to allow me to post my issue here in the community. Thanks

A post was split to a new topic: Envié unos TFUEL a mi Trust Wallet

I highly doubt that the app will just give you an address without even providing the recovery phrase for it.
Every wallet created will always present you with its corresponding recovery phrase.

If you did not have the keys to the wallet then there is no way to access it.
We do not have access to it as well, as we do not manage any user wallet.

https://community.trustwallet.com/t/how-to-use-this-site/181/18

Okay, so there is nothing I can do to get my eth back to my wallet

If you get the correct phrase, then you can regain access to the wallet.

There is no way the app will give you an address that you don’t have access to and the 12 phrases was certainly given to you when you opened the app if not you will not have the ethereum wallet address in the first place.

Good Day here.
Please I sent out TWT to My BNB ADDRESS but it never deliver nor returned to me please what can be done

To better assist, can you provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version
  2. Crypto address
  3. Transaction ID (if you have any)
1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Binance (BNB) help