My balance for OSMO is zero

Hello @itakhost To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

6 Likes

Hello, i transferred from Metamask Luna in wrong adress can somevody help me please?

3 Likes

Hello,
Where should I send the items you mentioned above? What address should I send to? Should I post here?
Thank you

@itakhost send all details on this thread including screenshots.
Address I’m asking is your Trust wallet osmosis address.

Hello,
I attach them.

Thank you

@itakhost try to re-import your wallet, here’s a guide: How to Re-Import your Wallet

Hello,
I re-import my wallet but my osmo coins show zero yet.
I think trustwallet have a bug in showing this coin.
Thank you

Same! I transfered my osmo to trust and it didn’t show up.
Please help😥
The transaction id A438B4F9447F314CCC597504972AA8DE02E5319DA15FFC1EF1C9F071C87D28C9

My osmo address osmo12zn99tf30ngehwd3cdxfy6dv73uhwcmj2s8ang

@PatrickW Hello,
I create account in keplr wallet with trustwallet 12 words and can access to my osmosis coins.
Thank you

@itakhost @PatrickW can you try to use VPN and refresh? Try different locations.

1 Like

I have the same problem i dont see my staking rewards on the app. I must reinstall every da the app

I’ve tried everything now. with 2 different vpns. The only thing that does anything is reinstall the app. but it only helps once and then it doesn’t update anymore

@Wiedes @itakhost @PatrickW issue has been fixed. Refresh your wallets please amount will be displayed. If problem persists let me know.

2 Likes

thank you very much, the problem has been fixed. I see my current status now. Thanks very much

Thanks, but now it says “the data couldn’t be read because it’s missing.code 400” when I tried to stake.

Man I just want to stake my osmo😥 so frustrating

1 Like

I have the same issue with the same coin, bought it via the TrustWallet App using Simplex, they confirm the transaction was successful and registered on the blockchain but it’s not showing in my wallet???

1 Like

I now also have the error 400: the data could not be read because they are missing code: 400

@Wiedes @PatrickW staking issue will be fixed soon. Team is working on it.

3 Likes

Hola también tengo un problema similar con OSMO.
Hoy por la mañana compre osmo porque queria hacer Stake, la notificación de que fue aprobada la tengo pero el saldo en OSMO como tal no se refleja en la Wallet.
the transaction-ID is:

9CAC0154907809522F936DC291D3A19EB34B549818A094DE0094DB028D93A7F8

payment ID:

852c07e9-205b-4600-ae67-d63be98fb10e

I have the same problem. Can you help me, please? I did what you said, but it is not fixed