My Coin disappeared trust wallet

Continuing the discussion from Lost tokens in my trust wallet:

Sir bought coin is disappearing from the trust wallet account please help me

There is no problem with the app.
This token has an elastic supply.
Elastic supply tokens have a changing circulating supply.
The idea is that instead of price volatility, what changes is the token supply through events called rebases.
Simple explanation. Price goes up, less tokens. Price goes down, more tokens.
I suggest you read and understand the tokenomics of any project before investing.

2 Likes

Hi I same have problem, same token from 30 million tokens only 1.85 left.nice

wallet not help.very poor working trust wallet team.

@Amelija100
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I bought Evergrow coin 2 days ago. It was in my wallet then this morning I woke up to nothing. I haven’t sent any way where for sure.

I actually uninstalled trust wallet and relogged in because I read that could fix it. I’ve hence lost my transaction unfortunately and don’t know where to start. It was over $1300 worth of coin :sob:

@Demam92
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I have big problem high fee ı want to help goldminergame web ı have coin but ı going withdraw system give me high fee

I did not receive anything from transaction. Here is transaction hash 0xd457c4fe486854f28f64e5adf43b20e06858ca0ebf919e468ddd88b5379d1a85

Hello @David1975
Your tokens are in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token
Tap on the upper right corner in your wallet, search ETH and enable the one with BEP20.

Hello , my coins are gone from my wallet , can somebody help me?metahero and evergroincoin

@Virlici
I just responded to the Topic you created, please avoid duplicating posts.

Is there anyway of finding the transaction has after reinstalling trust wallet?

Sorry for all the separate replies. This is my receiving details

Hello @Demam92
You sent your Evergrow tokens to this address 0x4f9df2ac6f1d1099569dbb1542717f395f051c11

Hello can you please halp me I created a new wallet but everytime I send etherium to widraw a coin to a diferent wallet it dissapears, it is hacked.

@Virlici
Sorry to hear about your recent experience. Here are the possible reasons:

1. You shared your 12 words (via phishing, social engineering, etc.);

2. You saved your 12 words in a very bad place;

3. Your device is corrupted with malware;

4. Someone had physical access to your device;

5. You entered your recovery phrase on a fake/clone app;

6. You transacted with a malicious DApp.

Unfortunately, confirmed transactions at blockchain are irreversible.

Please read and understand this:

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet:

I definitely did not send the tokens, I had only bought them for safe keeping 2 days earlier. Is there anyway to retrieve them.

Obviously trust wallet has some major security issues

@Demam92 Please be informed that Trust Wallet cannot reverse, cancel, nor refund confirmed transactions in the blockchain.