My token not complete after transfer

Please I don’t understand. Why is my token not complete after transfer to another wallet. I lost over 18billion tokens after transfer a my new wallet?

I don’t think it is network fee, because I already paid that in smart chain that was deducted when making the transfer.

It is called TRUST Wallet? My trust is really shaking in this wallet.

Any helpful information will be highly appreciated.

1 Like

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Hey, kindly help out i had transferred bnb of 100usdt to my trust wallet from my binance account however I haven’t received it on my Trustwallet I rechecked the address & it was correct i even contacted binance for same reason but they have released bnb & provided me with other details and asked me to contact my wallet company kindly look into the matter

Hello @VishalWangwani

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Transaction link

0x904974d5e1cf9cddc9c06a9536fe8cb24f9d9a8e967bf598872186843a8fb811

I haven’t received my Bnb token BNB(BEP20) i.e Binance smart chain which I myself had withdrawn from my own binance exchange account to my very own trust wallet and I had double checked my address as it is added in my whitelist and I had transferred many BEP20 token from binance exchange to my wallet before However this is the first time I haven’t received my token yet kindly have a look I am sharing Screenshots with you

Hi @VishalWangwani
Your tokens was received to your wallet and you even made swaps to other tokens after.
https://bscscan.com/address/0x639b781dde3ba08bcbc4aa2c5af57d1bbea79488

Thanks @JennyMillan

I transferred 182 billion Baby Doge from the account that ends with… 7935 to a friend account the one that ends with…BD423 and he got only 170 billion.

Same for Shambala i transferred 11 million and he got 9 million. Why this deductions. After all, I paid the network fee. Is it Trust wallet problem or what?

Find the addresses.

Sent from 0xdceF1C083C43151503f33F851959127991cc7935

To a friend account
0xb4E571e7782f296B793c7B7872E6D40212c5BD43

Hello @Tobacity1
This has to do with the token you sent and not Trust wallet as some tokens have a percentage that must remain in your wallet when you try sending them out

@JennyMillan hola buenas noches tengo un problema ayer compré un token por pancakeswap y lo quise vender y cuando estaba en pancakeswap me dió error al cambiarlo pero no importo ya que decidí retenerlo un poco más, cierro y cuando vuelvo abrir más tarde noto que mi portafolio está incompleto y le falta la cantidad que quería cambiar la vez pasada y todavía nada que se ve, por favor necesito ayuda gracias

1 Like

Hi @Benja266

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

(Please note that you can respond in Spanish or also English preferably)

1 Like