My token show 0

I loss my phone and i do import my trust wallet but my tuken showed zero 0 what i do
Tanks
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

2 Likes

Hello @Mehdighalamzan
If the addresses don’t contain your funds, there could be number of reasons:
1 This is a completely different wallet, make sure you imported the correct one.
2 You have restored the wrong recovery phrases. Every recovery phrase has its own unique Multi-Coin wallet addresses. You need to find the correct set of words to recover your wallet. We do not have a record of these recovery phrases.

2 Likes

Hello
I transferred BNB from binance to my smart chain address…it’s not reflecting my balance. Buy showing transfer successful

1 Like

Hello @Deedot To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like
  1. Version 3.20
  2. 0x4e1Ba579F65199DAeB81e278cbb872Fe9b906863
  3. Transaction harch 0x803b99d59bb672cdbf16bfd8680c6e4ea3d2b2769795f15ed1641b6fccfeb0b9

I transferred $346 worth of BNB from my binance to trust wanted. It’s showing successful on trust wallet but the balance is not showing. Pls help

@Deedot try to use VPN and refresh your wallet, if problem persists try to reimport your wallet, here’s guide: How to Re-Import your Wallet

Hi Alan… Can you help me?
I just sent Terk token to my another Trust wallet, transaction success, but token didnt received

@Mbingmbong
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)