My TRX are frozen

Hello all
I transfered TRX yesterday, and all the assets are Frozen, how long will it be frozen; i would like to withdraw.

Hello @Mtorresr80 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

@Mtorresr80 ,You would have to wait for a minimum of 3 days starting from the day the asset was staked. At the expiration of the exact hour in which the asset was staked on the 3rd day, you could then go for unstaking it.

1 Like

Hello Alan

Its been 4 days since i transfered my TRX to this wallet and still are frozen :frowning:

Here is the information that you ask:

App version 6.2

My wallet ID: THFbxLyzdVqF5wNrkkiexEvpiGpp78v7Gi

QR code attached

Screesshot attached

Could you please help me :pray:

@Mtorresr80 to unfreeze your tokens, you have to stake them for 3 days then unstake they’ll be available. How to stake; How to Stake TRON (TRX) on Trust Wallet

They are “Frozen” i cannot do anything
I have lwaited for 4 days and still Frozen

Impossible i tried to stake and it says frozen balance not available

@Mtorresr80 can you send your app version app version please,

………………….

Hello Alan

Is 6.2

Screenshot attached

@Mtorresr80 try to re-import your wallet if problem persists let me know. Here’s a guide on how to re-import: How to Re-Import your Wallet

Also, try to add some free TRX to your wallet for gas fee and try again.

Ok i’ll try to uninstall and install the app again.

But How do I add TRX free ? :exploding_head:

Nope

I unistall the app, i dis the recovery phrase , i got the coins in the same status FROZEN.

This is really frustrating :frowning:

Hello Alan
I tried to stake them changing the validator and it seems STAKED and FROZEN, is this normal? (Image sttached)

How long do i have to wait to unstake and withdrawal them?

Yes.

About 3 days, you’ll be able to unstake them. Read here how to unstake: How to Unstake TRON (TRX) Tokens

Great thanks for your help; was kind of complicated though.

I will keep them staked for a few weeks and i will try to withdrawal later

ّسلام بنظرم ابن مشکل منجمد شدن ترون ها اشکال از کیف پول هست
من هم از ۲۷ ژوئن نمی توانم از حالت منجمد خارج شوم
لطفا این مشکل حل کنید
تمام اطلاعات خواسته شده ارسال کردم به تیم پشتیبانی امیدوارم حال یوزر ها را درک کنید
من ۸۰۰۰ترون منجمد شده
شماره پیگیری ۱۸۱۱۰

I am having the exact same issue. I never staked any but for whatever reason it’s “frozen” and I can not withdraw. I have staked some of it to see if it fixes the issue. It has been a few weeks since you had staked, are you able to unstake and withdraw? Thanks in advance!