My usdt amount of 633 usdt is robbed by mining pool bschc.com and bnbvip6.com

1 Like

@Javid1234 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

0x9cfdbc66ef02ea3510b3ceefa8f06bf44d370ca7e0af00199bf1a35ec71a5e6a

Above is transaction hash for 527 usd

Please help me

I got message from there customer supprt

Since you have joined both pools at the same time, the pool is in automatic pledge protection mode. Now your tokens are scattered into unknown blocks. This is a small problem. You only need to deposit 50% of your risk control funds into your mining wallet, i.e. 316USDT, to immediately remove the risk control and withdraw to another wallet, complete

How the amount is auto transfered

I joined 2 mining pools bnbvip6.com

And bschc.com

Smart chain address 0xBd86eA94E3B05d0d5B081FB342BeE5bbD2431EE3

Today morning my ampunt debited 3 times without any info

63.36 usdt
570.27 usdt
5.346 usdt

@Javid1234 I think you joined scam investments platform and you got scammed. Also, seems like you interacted with their malicious DApp and they can transfer your funds. Create new wallet and transfer your funds to new wallet to be safe.

About transferred funds, nothing we can do. Transaction can’t be reversed once confirmed.

You didnt send any confirmations emails
Then trust walllet is not a secure wallet for anyone

How they do transfer
They dont know my private key
And how you allow to on scamer on trust wallet

@Javid1234 Trust wallet is decentralized app there is no emails or phone numbers… you are the controller of your wallet, you are responsible for your wallet protection.

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and wallet:

Read about malicious DApp here: The Risks of Using DApps

What do you mean we allow scammer in Trust wallet?

For any transaction you require key

And for this amount you not ask pin

@Javid1234 have you read this: The Risks of Using DApps

Same thing happened with me i lost $204,
Now I can’t understand how can they enter your trust wallet to tranfer the funds from trustwallet, is it meaning trustwallet is not safe?
Why don’t trustwallet react how come third party with different version of computer enter this trust app trust wallet?

Hi @Sidereal29,

The Trust Wallet app is safe. As a responsible user, you must ensure not to sign malicious transactions that can put your assets in danger.

These malicious DApps trick you under the guise of:

• mining
  • USDT mining
  • liquidity mining
  • DEFI mining

They ask you to confirm a transaction that gives them access to your token, it is USDT in most cases.

Here are some warnings about such schemes:

To prevent further damage against your wallet, please revoke by following this guide: