My wallet shows different token quantity than in the transaction

Hi,

I’m very new to crypto and trust wallet so hope someone can help me.

I swapped BNB tokens to $UP using pancakeswap. The transaction was successful and I can see it on bscscan.com here https://bscscan.com/token/0x5E12bB6DDd9214923d6c837dDF1FfB9c90f18883?a=0x3c3748f4dae3035e153b0fac29b4284abfff5b8a

But the quantity on the transaction is 46,697,361.5275 but the balance it shows available in the wallet is 10,738,943.648. How is the quantity in the transaction is different from the balance I received?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hello @bulhakar
You need to read the tokenomics of tokens before investing in them.
The amount deduction is best explained on their website:

Hi Jenny,

Thank you for your reply.

I have already read their white paper so understand that they take 15% of each transaction. In my original transaction, $UP already took their share of 15%. The remaining 46,697,361.5275 was supposed to be deposited in my wallet but instead my balance is showing 10,738,943.648. So just to clarify

I paid about $544 = 54938072.3853 ($UP)
$UP took their 15% = 8,240,710.8578 ($175.79)
The rest 85% = 46,697,361.5275 ($996.16) transferred to my wallet as it shows in this transaction 0x1966485c1bc31459692abac3ff7033f36c42d14867d31de6261c05dde7020294

But my balance is only showing 10,738,943.648.

Please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

Hi James I’m getting problem .my wallet is showing different quantity of # only up $up .
Please help me.

1 Like

Hello @Shaik786
Please ensure you read the response above and also check about the tokenomics of the token you’re asking about.

1 Like

The balance of $UP keeps changing in my wallet so a little more research in the token and Googling what actually “Rebase token” means it explains a little now that why the balance token keeps reducing. I’m still not too sure that if I gained any value since bought them though.

Time of buying about 54 million
$UP commission 15%
Transaction quantity about 46 million
Actual balance 2 days ago about 10 million
The actual balance in the wallet is now about 3 million

A quote from

A Revolutionary concept: Rebase (Price-elastic) Token

In their revolutionary approach to handle degrading charts, Fomo Baby introduces the idea of Rebase or Price-Elastic tokens. These tokens ensure that their supply reduces automatically with the token’s price fluctuations. They call it the “Rebase Mechanism.”

The Rebase mechanism reduces the amount of tokens in each wallet accordingly, but the total value of the wallet remains unchanged. This simply means that the price of the tokens has been increased in the market. It causes the price of the token to increase, resulting in a healthy up-trending chart. As an example,

Say an investor is holding 200 tokens of Fomo Baby at $1 per token price, amounting to a total value of $200. Once the price rebases feature is implemented, the investor will have 100 tokens at $2 per token price. The investor’s holding value has not changed yet; the price has doubled, and the chart stays green.

1 of my wallets is hacked and the hacker took the bnb tokens. Now I want to empty that wallet but don’t have any bnb tokens to pay the gas fee but also don’t want to transfer any bnb tokens as it is compromised. So there any other way to transfer rest of my tokens?

Hi @bulhakar
There is no other way to send out your tokens if you do not have the BNB for gas fees.

1 Like

hi
All my assets have been zeroed and transferred, please help me؟
tnx

Be sure that you considerate the fees, you paid some fees fire your transaction so it can take some tokens from your initial transaction