Need helpTransfered USDT to the BUSD-T stabled coin by mistake

Hello All,

I need to know how to get my BUSD-T back to my USDT coin.

Because I made the mistake and used the wrong coin.

here is the bscan:
https://bscscan.com/tx/0xddbbf166d6509caac287fca140982861dbb05f93b98ad602454e110cc9eb9eb7

Thank you

Hello @Monk3 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Thank you for replying:

I was supposed to send USDT and not to as BUSDT:

1.TW App version: 2.12

Here you can see the other image where the admin from the site told me that I sent it as busdt-stable coin

this is the hasH trans id number.

0xddbbf166d6509caac287fca140982861dbb05f93b98ad602454e110cc9eb9eb7

SENT NOV 24:

Question is how can I get it back?

Thank you Much…

Image form the admin here…

@Monk3
Your tokens are in your wallet as Binance pegged USDT (USDT) and not BUSD

Thank you for replying, but i don’t see them in my trust wallet account, how can I transfer them to bnb…or usd tether.

this is the project where I sent the funds.

Monk

@Monk3 you transferred your Binance peg USDT tokens to this address (0xe084a892e1301c3da0dc215f7e2bb5ff829cddc3) and they’re currently in that address. Is this address your Trust wallet address?

Hi Alan,

Not that’s the address they gave me to transfer the funds to so that add dress is for that place.

1 Like

@Monk3 your funds transferred successfully to your destination address. Contact receiver for this issue.

I really appreciate your help, i will let them know, but I am afraid that the site admin has not clue what to do next. since he was not able to help me…I feel I have lost my funds there…