Need some answers, please

Hi!
I am still waiting for answers from my email yesterday.
My last email is still in delay, why?

Is it maybe because you guys are not telling the truth here, saying you don’t talk to people on WhatsApp or Telemark?

And here is my prove that both Alan and Jenny emailed me from the same email.

All l want is some answers here! I put all my trust in Trust wallet and now l have lost all my money and all this stress and anxiety is because of you guys​:cry::cry:

I really hope we can figure something out here.
All the best
Karolina

Hello @Kaomars
I already responded to you here Missing bitcoins - #2 by JennyMillan
That wallet is compromised, you need to create another wallet and keep your funds secure by not sharing your 12 word phrase with anyone
Please read and understand this:

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet:

Do not fall for the fake profiles requesting for you to send them a message on whatsapp or Telegram.

Omg this is just ridiculous!
I have prove that l got an email from the both of you but and it’s from Trust wallet, still you try to twist my question.
Then l will have to thinking about suing you guys because l have prove that l talked to him and l did everything that he told me to do and still l lost my money.

@Kaomars That email you got is a notification email regarding responses to your post which included the scammers message.
Like i said earlier, we would never request to chat on another app nor request for your recovery words.