New phone but wallet empty?

I had a last minute issue with my phone and I had to reset it. I have the correct word phrases written down because I double checked before hand. I have only one TRUST WALLET ACCOUNT! None other! I reinstall this app on my new phone, clicked on already have wallet, I put my word phrases into the box the same way they had it on my other phone. I imported right away be cause it told me I did. I l click on muilt wallet and hit okay on the next two pops up and my wallet is empty!

When I switch phone the app gave me a whole new address and not my current address. I looked it up and all funds are still in my wallet but trust wallet not showing my old wallet because it gave me a new address glitch maybe?

I have read this forum over and over and seen people with the same issues! And the admins always response with the same comments. I need my wallet back I tired everything I know of and it still wont give me the old address. I have went back and looked at all my emails from where I bought my coins and it has the old address. So i do know that what I have now isnt my old address.

I am using the correct words so I dont need to hear that because I read that all day.m

can anyone help me please?

1 Like

Hello @Thomaswbo
If the addresses don’t contain your funds, there could be a number of reasons:

1 This is a completely different wallet, make sure you imported the correct one.
2 You have restored the wrong recovery phrases. Every recovery phrase has its own unique Multi-Coin wallet addresses. You need to find the correct set of words to recover your wallet. We do not have a record of these recovery phrases.

I have only ONE wallet and ONE set of words and these words are correct! I never had a issues until I switched cell phones so therefore must be some kind of glitch because I put all my words in correct order import was successful with the one set of words that I only own but the wallet address is not the same as the one on the new phone.

I found my address to my wallet and it is not the same as the new phone wallet. I have emails and proof that I only sent my items to one wallet and it wasn’t the wallet trust wallet gave me when I redownloaded it.

Somehow the new download gave me a different address with my old phones phrases.

4 Likes

Bende tokenler cüzdanıma kayıtlı olduğu için kurtarma ifadelerini cihazımda not edip cüzdan uygulamasını kaldırdım sonrasında merak edip Tekrardan indirdim ve cüzdanı içe aktar dediğimde hesabımda hiç birşey yok.Kazandiğim tokenlerin kontrat adresini girdim ancak yine yok.5000 metaUfo tokenim vardı kayboldu :confounded:

2 Likes

The same thing happened to me! Bought a new phone entered correct passphrase. Lost a huge amount of funds …the wallet is empty with no history of use. Trust wallet gave me a different wallet when I entered the correct phrase…how can we resolve this?

@Senseix If the addresses don’t contain your funds, there could be a number of reasons:

1 This is a completely different wallet, make sure you imported the correct one.
2 You have restored the wrong recovery phrases. Every recovery phrase has its own unique Multi-Coin wallet addresses. You need to find the correct set of words to recover your wallet. We do not have a record of these recovery phrases.