No transaction going through, only pending

I made some transactions in pancake swap but now every thing I try to do. With my bnb jus has a pending next to it… Is there anyway to purge all those sticking transactions, I can’t even send my bnb to another wallet its just pending

Hello @jp86811 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I’m also having the same issue… who do I send the above information to? Thanks!

@Aprilechavez
Please send the information including screenshots required here.
Note to send your receiving address as a plain text.

Hello

I have the same problem, twice :
I created a first wallet with bnb, and purchased a smart contract through pancakeswap. The transaction is pending and stuck for 24 hours now, and i can’t do anything.

In the meanwhile I created a second wallet with bnb on it and purchased anorher smart contract through Pancakeswap. This time it went through well. Then a few hours later i wanted to swap back to bnb, and now the transaction is stuck pending !

What can I do ???

Thanks in advance
Best

@Cyrilcrypto Do you have a transaction hash for the pending transaction ?

Hi @Tobi i am fairly new to this. How do i check if there is such transaction hash ?

@Cyrilcrypto In your transaction history, you should see a link to your transaction.

Hi Tobi. There is no transaction hash in history for both pending transactions.

@Cyrilcrypto Can you provide your receiving address.

@Tobi I think I have this same problem. Mine is wanting 30% deposit in order to release. But mine may be coming from somewhere scammed or fraudulent. How can I find out if this is legitimate? It’s a $238,000 deposit.

Sorry, I don’t seem to have the bility to start a new topic with you.

@rshelton9 That’s a scam, you do not need a deposit fee to receive money on your Trust app.

Sure. Here is the receiving adreee

0x8A8725aa24d83BB58668CF317F31c67B2F9FA396

@Cyrilcrypto That is just a contract address and not your receiving address

Can you tell anything about these 2 screen shots?

Appreciate your help
I can’t seem to upload these sreen shots from my phone. But I would really like to send then to you. Do you know how I can?

@rshelton9 If it’s regarding your text above, like I said it is a scam and you do not need to deposit a fee to use your Trust app.

Did you email me to contact you on telegram yesterday? Just checking - thanks

@rshelton9 That’s a scam, I would never initiate a contact elsewhere.

Sorry one more question - how did they get my email address. Can they get it from this Trust Wallet Community support?

Wow - glad I asked. they were going to get my withdrawal for 5% instead 30% I’m sure will this and try to tell me something else. Uses your name on here. If you want other info it them just let me know. I have along Telegram chat with them