Obligations and guarantees given to users by trust wallet

Who is responsible for users when they encounter a problem in the wallet trust, and according to the guarantees given for investment security, how does it compensate the damages caused to the users while using your services?

Because I invested in one of the dapp projects presented in the wallet trust, but after one day, my entire capital was blocked and no one is responsible!

How can I contact wallet trust managers directly?

1 Like

Hello @NBN To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

0x9db3962df3422C563898b33A110E6895ED0E2203

0x14d1bea0e6b69b58081ecc44416d2f951e798db95041c5078008601e93959db4

These are the documents you requested. I invested 1/45 bnb here on December 7th dapp bnbmatrix. And on December 9th, with my second wallet, I re-invested 1.5 BNB in ​​the same dapp in my trust wallet. But when I entered the wallet trust and these two accounts the next day, I was faced with a message that I sent below his photo that I could not get my money back!

@NBN we don’t have such DApp in our DApps shortcuts list. If you interacted with scam DApp and your funds stolen, we’ve nothing to do. You have to research on DApps and make sure you trust them before you interact with them. We’ve put a lot of warnings to warn users to make sure they trust the DApps before confirmation of transactions.

1 Like

Do you mean that this dapp does not exist in the wallet trust and does not work! ?? And do you mean that I did not use the wallet trust to invest in this dapp! ??

1 Like

@NBN I didn’t say it won’t work but it is not listed on our DApps list in the app. But if you paste the link on search bar it will open.

I didn’t mean that either. Trust wallet is simply a wallet… just like a bag/pocket where you store your funds. If you go to the shop and buy fake/scam item will you blame you pocket for letting you buy fake item? The answer is no… you are responsible for doing your own research on what you are buying. To know what is legit what is scam. Unfortunately, that’s how crypto works.

You are wrong, trust wallet is not just a wallet … but it is a store that must use its own wallet to use it … and it guarantees all the items that are sold in it according to its own rules and regulations and in He is responsible for them. That you say because this product was not placed in the store window and I bought it, so it does not include the obligations of the store! Sounds like a funny joke !!! You are a person of humor …

@NBN
Read this:

1 Like

So it is very unfair and unreliable to try to escape from your obligations with this method and excuse. Because in this case, any person can easily do this and also do scams in the wallet trust …
Consequently, the continuation of this process will prove the complicity of the wallet trust with these people.

Well, now you answer, is it possible to use this dapp elsewhere (such as sites, exchange offices or other programs such as wallet trust? Or can we only access it through wallet trust !?
If this is not possible, it means that this program (dapp) is made for wallet trust and can only be created, presented and used here. This in itself means that it must follow the filters and rules of the wallet trust in order to be presented to users.

@NBN DApps can be opened on any wallet with DApp browser or normal browser like Chrome and connected to any wallet via WalletConnect.

So with this account and what you are saying, trust is a browser and the only difference with regular browsers is having a dedicated and secure wallet …! Is that what you mean?