@omgkevhasbeenduked

I’m just tired of trying to recover my funds when the place or wallet that had the funds block you from entering their sight and when you get on with a different device and question them all of a sudden the wallet comes back with 0.00 and before I was locked out I took picture of my funds it that account and why when I have the seed phrase for those funds it has 0.00 I gave noone that access but I still lost all those funds

Hello @Omgkev To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I can’t get you the screenshots cause the app coinmax has blocked this device and I have no access at all but I did take a photo before I got blocked and it’s really not that much info but it’s really all I have except the seed wallet that was set with it

Processing: bsC0aD1JOiwnkvsoPUo39pQZriXZW/Ccm4+6ja7YbrQ=…
I have a backup in my device but it won’t let me bring it here to post I’ll try and pull it up then forward to you

Hello @Omgkev this is not Trust wallet app. Contact the support of the wallet you sent above.