Pancake purchases not showing up in my wallet

I had three transactions last two days but none are showing up in my trust wallet. I read most help threads but can not figure out how to get it working other than backing up , deleting and stating all over again.

I also contacted pancake and someone sent me a link to connect my wallet by inputting my phrases in order to connect the pancake to trust wallet but I am not certain if that’s the right thing to do by putting my recovery phrases on a suspect link.

Please advise.

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Thanks. Here is what you asked for :slight_smile:

Did you try adding the tokens you swapped to as custom tokens ?

Several times to no avail. May be doing it wrong but worked in the past. Is there a better instruction. On bscscan it shows all my 18 tokens but only a few I added before are showing up in my wallet

You need to ensure you are using the correct contract address and adding it to the right network (Ethereum/smartchain)

Can you send me an instruction on how to do this.? Please.

I just noticed this morning that my trust wallet is hacked and all my assets are transferred out to some unknown address and over $3000 is gone.

Thief’s address is:

Sorry to hear about your recent experience. Here are the possible reasons:

1. You shared your 12 words (via phishing, social engineering, etc.);

2. You saved your 12 words in a very bad place;

3. Your device is corrupted with malware;

4. Someone had physical access to your device;

5. You entered your recovery phrase on a fake/clone app.

6. You transacted with a malicious DApp.

Unfortunately, confirmed transactions at blockchain are irreversible.

Please read and understand this:

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet:

Little late for warning and you still did not send any instructions on how to import the tokens from pancakeswap.

I will not be using trust wallet any longer as I deleted my wallet with nothing left in it since the thieves in Chicago took it all. Here is their io addresses to warn others:

They also are on telegram acting as customer service:

I wish you report them and warn other trust wallet holders too do they don’t fall victim to these crooks.