Pancakeswap and Trust Wallet Issue (Please Help)

Hello, yesterday I swapped BNB (.55) for CMF (9,085,573,338.214040504) and this morning when I woke up I only had 851,772,500.4575 in pancakeswap. After seeing that I pulled up my Trust Wallet and I was showing the lower number also. Do we know what happened overnight that this many tokens would have disappeared? Is there a way I can get those back?

I know pancakeswap has fees but this is insane…Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

There is no problem with the app.
This token has an elastic supply.
Elastic supply tokens have a changing circulating supply.
The idea is that instead of price volatility, what changes is the token supply through events called rebases.
Simple explanation. Price goes up, less tokens. Price goes down, more tokens.
I suggest you read and understand the tokenomics of any project before investing.

1 Like

Hi, I’m having the same issue, please help, I missing crypto. Is there anyone that can help ?

my address is
0x158Dbc294bD24B9ddE49fA08b7df365F2C7D87A8,

see attached, I cannot find the smart contract , CHKN crypro, anymore. Woundering where it went, had

82 000,000,000, cannot find it. Is this still on the blockchain address ? Thank you Graham

1 Like

Hello @graham12345 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Used Pancakeswap BNB in 2030 FLOKI

Please help me
My TRX
TEsaffgNX8iaYszkdzbYFF63DYcNCAD57k

Why frozen? I already unstake , but my check my frozen

@Nope17 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hello.
Used pancakeswap to convert my bnb to safemoon. Bnb coin removed and transaction shown in my trust wallet but safemoon tokens have not been received or showing in my wallet. Please help

Hello @DGilli according to SafeMoon, any v1 token transfer will have 100% tax.
Read more here: https://twitter.com/safemoon/status/1476198900717342724?s=21

If you need more clarification, contact SafeMoon project team.

I can’t purchase crypto with the ethereum swap . It won’t confirm the transaction it just goes back to confirm, confirm, confirm

@Semery
To better assist, please send the following information:

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I have bought some safemoon, transection successful but didnt get any token. When i check on BSCSCAN it shows that I have been transferred 0 token. Please can someone see this transection hash.

0x334f8aa82ce561068aac8d2bcead1020fb81a92bdafc11522d7acc52b945e9b8

Hello @Zayyah according to SafeMoon from December 29, any v1 token transfer will have 100% tax.

Read more here: https://twitter.com/safemoon/status/1476198900717342724?s=21

If you need more clarification, contact SafeMoon project team.

Thank you so much Alan for your message.
But i believe my transection was on V2
Could you please have a look into my transection as Im newbie
Thank you so much.

0x334f8aa82ce561068aac8d2bcead1020fb81a92bdafc11522d7acc52b945e9b8

Hi, I am having the same issue. BNB gone but c.75m Safemoon not arrived.

0x51ca1d2D2C5C60D29194f0c3d70C5F84ab8AdF3F

0x6c79eaf62a9fab4695fb2d2e5250ef437ec987ccaa394f5efc43973efe8c8e5c

Any help gratefully received!

@Zayyah I’m not talking about PancakeSwap v2 router contract. I’m talking about SafeMoon v1 tokens which you bought taxed 100% that’s why explorer says you received 0 SafeMoon. Contact SafeMoon for clarification. This is not Trust wallet issue. Refer to tweet I sent above too.

@ifu05596 read my response above too, you issue is the same.

Please what does 100% task mean?

Because I swapped my bnb for safemoon this afternoon and am yet to receive any safemoon coin

@Valid1 means 100% of all tokens transferred will be burned.

If you want more clarification I think it is better to contact them.

1 Like

Hallo, saya memiliki masalah, token FIA yang dikirim belum masuk ke wallet saya saya.