Pancakeswap and Trust Wallet Issue (Please Help)

Hai, saya memiliki masalah, transfer token FIA ke Trust wallet saya belum masuk, setelah proses 19 jam. Mohon bantuannya.

Hey, i had bought chicken zilla Coins yesterday and I successfully received 403524259974.478 but now when i checked my same coins lot of coins disappeared from my wallet and now i only have 27238004.8277
I haven’t made any transactions till now, so can you guys please help me.
Where or how can i get my all Chkncoins back?

Hello @Jitinjc To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1. Trust wallet version

2. Crypto wallet address (0x8cC1f76B9B54bF3cCcE7F2fAB46A201B59579A0f)

3. Transaction Hash
    0xafa320bc51dbc89959cd0ad4e0a5cbbbffe3519a1fa51f2d51d15135a7fb6189

4. I purchased chicken zilla coin and i made successful transaction and after that I received 4035259974.478 tokens in my trust wallet but after one day when i checked i only have 27238004.8277 in my trust wallet. I haven’t made any transaction till now and don’t have any idea where my all remaining CHKN tokens gone. I want to know about this issue where my remaining CHKN tokens gone or is there any way i can get back my tokens.

5. Screenshot

There is no problem with the app. This token has an elastic supply.
Elastic supply tokens have a changing circulating supply. The idea is that instead of price volatility, what changes is the token supply through events called rebases.
Simple explanation. Price goes up, less tokens. Price goes down, more tokens.
I suggest you to read and understand on tokenomics of any project before investing.

On their official website or even on coinmarket cap gor the sam CHKN token there is no such criteria mentioned.
Please help me where is it mentioned that its a elastic supply token?

@Jitinjc on their white paper pg 13. Link: https://chickenzilla.online/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/ChickenZilla-Whitepaper.pdf

If you need more clarification contact them.