PLEASE HELP ?? I DID AS ALWAYS . I BOUGHT $500 OF BSC CHAIN TOKEN !! SWAPPED IT OUT ON PANCAKE SWAP FOR ZINU AS ALWAYS . EXCEPT THIS TIME I GOT ABSOLUTELY NADAAA ! THANKS.

Hi there Trust  team !!  Please help me understand what I did wrong , or better yet , what Iam not seeing ??  4 eyes are better than 2 !!   
 From what Iam starting at , I did nothing wrong as far as I can see . Iam starring right at all of my BSC chain & Pancake swap info after it has said completed .  AFTER 2 SWAPS !  FIRST WAS FOR`Preformatted text` $477 and change and the other was for $20 and change !   First off , I added successfully ZINU to TRUST WALLET & SUCCESSFULLY IMPORTED IT TO PANCAKE SWAP !  This would be my third time doing this exact process in fact !    I first bought $500 worth of BSC CHAIN COIN ON TRUST . ( like always ) Then only to successfully swap it out to ZINU on pancakeswap ! Only this last time . I never received my ZINU !!! Either times = $477 &  the $20 .   I’ll attach my addresses!!  Please someone help me out with this please if you would be so kind . Thanks 🙏🏼 Jeremy . 

@Jeremycrance-43 Send your wallet address and transaction hash in plain text too (copy and paste here).

This is what I’m talking about. Pancake is where it always happens

So it has happened with multiple different ones this one was BUSB to Smart chain.

This is the address it gets sent to:
0xeddFeBDF636E8F76e2e77B9eDD067BF81B5db173

My Smart Chain address it is supposed to be at