Problem Transaction

Hello, I have a problem with a transaction from Binance. The transfer was successful but I don’t see the funds on the trust wallet.

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About” and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste )

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)

Hello, same problem here. I transferred feg token to pig token through my wallet without using pancake swap but it was successful but did not appear on my wallet. I submit a request about my problem. I follow the instructions like deleting and importing my wallet. After i did, my token was totally gone. I submit again a request with attachment of my transaction still waiting for a response.

Hey, I didn’t know where to respond, but I’ve made a mistake.
I withdrew ETH from binance to Trust wallet via the BSC way and now it’s in my trust wallet as
Binance-Peg Ethereum. I’d like to get it to ETH so I can buy shiba or back to binance, however when I try trading/swapping from Binance Peg Ethereum to Ethereum it says I don’t have enough Smart chain (BNB) So does that mean I have to deposit 50$ just to cover the 30 cent fee? Or is there a workaround? I’d rather not spend 50$ just to cover a 30 cent fee and get the 17$ I have in trust wallet into SHIBA