Reinstall app no coins and different addresses

my app doesn’t support screenshotting of 12 words that’s why I copied it and paste it to my notepad and email it to myself.

2 Likes

Hello

I am literally having same issue with the gents above.

Only had 1 recovery phrase which I wrote down word to word on a notebook, took screenshot and sent it on email so I am sure the recovery phrase is correct but different wallet address pops up.

I used Moonpay to pay for this and the address the bnb was sent to is different than what is now linked to my wallet.

Please find a solution to this as I am finding the same problem as the gents above.

1 Like

Hello @Abbadon
If the addresses don’t contain your funds, there could be number of reasons:
1 This is a completely different wallet, make sure you imported the correct one.
2 You have restored the wrong recovery phrases. Every recovery phrase has its own unique Multi-Coin wallet addresses. You need to find the correct set of words to recover your wallet. We do not have a record of these recovery phrases.

Hello Jenny,

I understand that this could be a different wallet but I literally just wrote this on a notebook and I verified this before I used apple care to get a new phone.

Its literally the same passcode as was shown on my other phone and when I used that pass phrase on this phone it went and took me to a blank wallet with none of my coins active and with different wallet address.

I think this is a new problem as the users on this thread have also complained very recently about this problem. Please help us recover whatever funds we may have missing. Again we all have the addresses that our BNB went to and you can cross check and reference this from MoonPay or wherever someone else bought this by.

Could be a new bug your team in unaware.

Thankyou :slight_smile: hope this can get resolved!

1 Like

Hello :))

Just to inform you all, I already resolved this issue. Thanks God.
I hope you will resolve yours. :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Do you think when trustwallet updated to the new app version something glitched and our wallets changed? There are too many people with the same story here and trustwallets answer can’t just be we are using the wrong pass phrase when we know we are not.

2 Likes

How did you do it Dear.
I am having same problems.

I re installed my trust wallet and I input in the 12 phrase word .

It imported the Account,but there is no coin at all

@Timmy087
You need to find the correct set of words to recover your wallet. We do not have a record of these recovery phrases.

How did you resolve this? Please help, maybe what you did will work for some of us

How?? I am having the exact same problem! My old phone died, got new phone, downloaded app, used the ONLY phrase I have ever had since it’s my only wallet… and 0 coins are showing up.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Made use of DApps and pancakeswap to swap my BNB to FLOKI and GALA…

Yes I agree this is getting ridiculous. I know 10000000% that my pass phrase is correct. It’s the only one I have ever had.
I even tried just adding random words to see what would happen, and it wouldn’t let me import anything, it told me my phrase was wrong (it was), but when I put in the right phrase, it was accepted, so I KNOW I have the right code words.

1 Like

I am having this exact issue. I had to replace my iPhone and when I used my recovery words, which I had screenshot, it is now a different wallet. I 100% know they are correct as I have the screenshot and only had one wallet with the funds. I can see my funds in the original wallet however I can no longer access them due to this issue with the key words now opening a $0 wallet on my break phone. Trust wallet needs to make this right!

1 Like

Hello @Stefunny
If the addresses don’t contain your funds, there could be number of reasons:

1 This is a completely different wallet, make sure you imported the correct one.
2 You have restored the wrong recovery phrases. Every recovery phrase has its own unique Multi-Coin wallet addresses. You need to find the correct set of words to recover your wallet. We do not have a record of these recovery phrases.

Can trust wallet actually look into this problem vs just telling all of us we are using the wrong pass phrase when we are not. I strongly feel there is a glitch on trust wallets side with that app update that happened.

1 Like

I also have same problem here. Trying 100 time same phrase. Same word. but still see anything showing up. I have almost 20k in wallet. Now what should we do trustwallet.

1 Like

You’re not addressing what anyone is saying you’re simply saying the same thing over and over. As we’ve stated before. We are using the same pass phrase. It should be bringing up the same wallet but it is generating a new empty wallet. LOOK at how many people are saying the same thing. Trust wallet needs to make this right NOW!

2 Likes

@Alex8008
It is not possible for your phrase to generate a new wallet if you have the correct ones.
Hence why you need to find the correct words.