Right key words no funds after import

Updated my phone and the trust wallet would not open so I reinstalled it and used my key word and now it shows no funds please help I need my funds

If the addresses don’t contain your funds, there could be number of reasons:
1 This is a completely different wallet, make sure you imported the correct one.
2 You have restored the wrong recovery phrases. Every recovery phrase has its own unique Multi-Coin wallet addresses. You need to find the correct set of words to recover your wallet. We do not have a record of these recovery phrases.

Is there a way to use the QR code to recover or only the phrases? Also what happens to the funds in there? I’m starting to see a lot of people having the same issues maybe you should change the way this is set up! I’m losing faith in the trust. The coins in there have been in there for over two years. Never a problem. Is there nothing you can do?

@Lividak yes, you can use QR code to import your wallet. There’s no problem with the app. If you backup correct wallet, it’ll came up.

This is the wallet address I just need to access it. Please help.

rDL3yqkgW2HdkLsQvY7EeUVL6acT2uAeW2

Hey I’m having this same issue, did you end up finding a solution to this issue?