Safemoon tokens missing

Hi there,

Please goto your transaction history and check from which network you sent your Safemoon coins to which address and if that address supports your tokens’ network?

If the Safemoon was as BEP20 tokens so you need to send them to BSC address network only otherwise the amount will be lost.

Are you sure you sent BSC to BSC network?

Thanks all, solved via Bitmart support. It was just sat awaiting some kind of final approval

4 Likes

Sent from Bitmart to Trustwallet twice… 1st one showed up fine… 2nd one shows up on the chain / does not populate into trust wallet. How can these be shown in the wallet? Bitmart confirmed it was successful, it shows on the chain. How to get the app to show the quantity?

I’ve sent safemoon tokens from trust wallet to my bitmart safemoon wallet but my cryptos are missing. Can’t receive for more than 2 hours what’s this pls?

Hello even same like you, now for me it has happened that I have sent my safemoon to bitmart but there were no reflection in my wallet so what should I do? Can you please guide me??

Hi @Pymmmark85
Sorry to hear about your recent experience. Here are the possible reasons:

1. You shared your 12 words (via phishing, social engineering, etc.);

2. You saved your 12 words in a very bad place;

3. Your device is corrupted with malware;

4. Someone had physical access to your device;

5. You entered your recovery phrase on a fake/clone app.

6. You transacted with a malicious DApp.

Unfortunately, confirmed transactions at blockchain are irreversible.

Please read and understand this:

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet:

I also successfully sent safemoon to Bitmart but I can’t see it on bitmart.
Transaction Hash:
0x268ad395d97a861f8a1b58d4ee944ce2fc283643f827198c72ab116b82bcd13b

Hi Clark001 I have lost my tokens/funds too can you help me please. I don’t know where to go for help, Trust Wallet help centre, only sends a typical message everytime i.e. Submit your ticket. and I keep on sending it, maybe they are testing my patience, that is all I can do, I will keep on trying till I get my funds back, I know there is someone out there qualified to help me, maybe it is you why not.

Hey,

Kindly provide us the following details for better assistance,

1. Your Trust wallet app version (Click on setting > about & take an screenshot. attach It here.)
  2. Your Crypto address. ( Click on receive near to send option. Take a screenshot, Attach It here)
  3. Transaction Hash / ID ( write down, If you have any)
  4. Screenshot from the wallet. (Errors, Balance aren’t displaying etc.)
  5. Explanation of your Issue. (Ignore, If already did)

This is the same address mine when to :+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4:

Hello,
My safemoon tokens are missing. I had 150 million+ and had them for over a month. I have not tried to send them to another wallet but now it only shows 1,2 tokens. I’ve tried reimporting my wallet twice without success.
the app version is 1.29.3
0x3970F9B91E4d39E3Cc1509Cc41bfdEb11e69e13f
i was not able to attach any screenshots, hopefully you can help me with the information i’ve provided.

Thank you

1 Like

Hi Clark can I ask you a question? I purchased safemoon yesterday and today. yesterdays transaction made it ok and the balance is in my trust wallet. todays transaction said it was successful on pancake swap but the blance never showed in my trust wallet. How can I find out where my coins went?

I was sent 500000 safemoons but I only received 45000 safemoons and the transaction detail is not showing on my wallet also the coins show up little by little. It increased from 45000 to 45049 safemoons.

What is the cause?

I’m trying to buy Safemoon and I keep trying to buy BNB to swap through Pancake yet I can’t buy BNB? Help

You must have BNB to cover the fees of any swap. Please get some BNBs first. :slight_smile:

i sent 750M safemars from Trust to Bitmart Now they are all Missing , also I can’t find any transaction hash , what should I do ?

Hey man I tried sending my safemoon tokens from Trust wallet to Bitmart and nothing showed up! Can you help please.

App version is 1.29.3

Ox01a63541bfab3e9488bb7da2eb7ecdbb24e1b1373ae30 7276223c5039b9564da

Can anyone tell the how to contact bitmart support team or provide me the email address. Safemoon deposit not received which transferred from trust wallet.

Dear friend please tell me the email address or how to contact the bitmart support team. Please

Hi @Ma4 @Indigo1 @ahadsadaf

Please contact the customer support of Bitmart so they can assist you with the deposit issue.
https://support.bmx.fund/hc/en-us/requests/new