Scammers got my passphrase

I staked some ETH on staking site attached to my trust wallet and when I reached out to the site I was duped into going to a site that supposedly would allow my wallet to work with wallet connect and get the coins. Against my better judgement I entered my pass phrase into the site and then tried to connect to the original staking site. I could still connect and so I put some test eth into my wallet to see if I was scammed, of course I was and the eth was stolen, only a few $, but my wallet that is linked to the staking site is compromised and I have some Kava also staking in my compromised wallet. I opened a new wallet immediately, and the smart contract for the staking eth and the staked kava are still in the stolen wallet, but I do not know how to get them out. I fear if I add some Kava to the stolen wallet (apparently there is no unstaked Kava in the wallet to allow the transaction so I would have to put some in) and unstake my Kava it will be stolen as soon as it unstakes in 21 days and if I unlock the staked ETH on the original staking site as soon as it hits my compromised wallet it will be stolen. Any ideas as to how to move stuff from the stolen wallet?

1 Like

Signing transactions or messages from malicious DApps might authorize transfers of your only approved assets if you didn’t input your recovery phrase on the site, you can try to unstake your KAVA and send to new wallet immediately after lock period end.

2 Likes

You need to check the recovery trust wallet offers just write in google and try it

1 Like

am not the one that did it was another party and I don’t know how he did it because i don’t have bnb with me to perform the transaction, but i check for my fund i found out that it was stoled

Please help me!! I lost all my fund. They took everything. I have their smart contract with their codes, Urgenttttt

Someone hacked my id and took all tokens?
Is there any possibility that I recover these?

I mailed to the support team but none reply.

Sorry to hear about your recent experience. Here are the possible reasons:

1. You shared your 12 words (via phishing, social engineering, etc.);

2. You saved your 12 words in a very bad place;

3. Your device is corrupted with malware;

4. Someone had physical access to your device;

5. You entered your recovery phrase on a fake/clone app.

6. You transacted with a malicious DApp.

Unfortunately, confirmed transactions at blockchain are irreversible.

Please read and understand this:

https://community.trustwallet.com/t/my-recovery-phrase-has-been-exposed/22405

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet: