Send BTC to Binance wrong address

Hi Trustwallet. I am trying to send BTC back to Binance. I believe it’s BTC Bep 20, but have tried bed2.
I keep getting an invalid address error. I believe this has something to do with the segwit upgrade. Any suggestions?

Hello @Spacemonkey To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi Alan

My topic should read btc to Binance be invalid address.

Thank you for helping

1.i have the latest version of trust wallet. I have updated. Version 635 or 6.3 on my iPhone
2. Address : bc1qpr7furu5nmqp00pfxurwqdqkfcesf7gqpq6fff

3.No transactions have been processed yet.

1. So when I try to send btc (Bep 20) to Binance I get an invalid address error. I’ve tried to swop my btc to bnb via the DEX but that doesn’t work either.
    I do have $10 bnb on my main wallet (smart chain bnb) but that should more than cover gas fees. I can’t seem to send the btc from the main Wallet to the smart chain wallet either.
    I have tried btc , Bep 2 and bep20

2. Error is invalid wallet address I can’t seem to attach images

Thanks for the help

@Spacemonkey can you send a screenshot of the error and also, click on BTC and screenshot the screen which shows balance and transaction history.

Hi Alan

I finally got it to work.
It wasn’t Bep 20 after all it was just normal bitcoin.

I saw a post that you had replied on that said the send and the receive address should have the same numbers.

I realized I had not tried all the iterations (btc Bep 2 Bep 20 or even Erc although I knew it wasn’t wrapped btc ) after I upgraded.

Thanks for help

Great! Glad to know that. If you have further inquiries, feel free to message us. Stay SAFU!