Send to wrong address

A post was split to a new topic: Sent USDT to BNB

Please I mistakenly sent usdt from my binance to my bnb smart chain on trust wallet and the transfer have not reflected on my trust wallet bnb smart chain. How can I get back the usdt? Please

Bellow, I am wrongly sent Trox (484 No’s) instead of bsc yesterday. Can I recover ?

Hi! I withdraw BTT coins mistakenly to the VET address of Trust wallet, how to recover them now ? Please help me

Hello @Rayaskyjas
You need to add your USDT as a custom token.
Open your Trust app, tap on the icon at the upper right corner
Search USDT and enable the one with BEP20

@Saimira
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Hello @Amir77
Kindly use the guide below:

If I sent money to wrong adress is there any way it can be returned back??Please help🙏

Hello @Petroviczoran
If you own the address, then you can follow this guide

I sent wbnb to bnb address. Reciever CA is mine too but that was bnb address of hotbit which dsnt support wbnb. How to recover that?

Hello @Navu0409
Please contact the customer support of Hotbit so they can assist you with the deposit issue. If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.

Thanks for replyin, but I have sent to the wrong address and wrong network as I have sent BTT to VET address please respond in regard. Thanks

Wrongly sent wallet address
Txn. I’d is
0xd4ae0666a8d7bb285552b5394e85fee207d2be094ff71422b8c3170d705e2e7b

Yesterday wrongly given address, I e, in Binance am not convert into trax with bnb. Wrongly given bsc address to transfer to trax. Pl. Help to recover the 484 trax (tron coin).

Hotbit is not supporting wbnb so can they recover this? Revert this? Is that possible really

I done the same but cant find my tokens anywhere​:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:
This is like a nightmare and nobody want to help🤦‍♂️

I send it to wrong wallet address:

bnb1n3hc6z97teyqydmxhz39uaewturt887dyfjlwx

Anything I can do with this??Please I need help

Hello @Petroviczoran
What is your receiving address ?
Is this it bnb1n3hc6z97teyqydmxhz39uaewturt887dyfjlwx ?

Yes I sent to this address but I dont know from which wallet I copy/paste that adress​:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:Any possibility to check inside system?To track it?

@Petroviczoran
Unfortunately we have no way to determine that as we do not save logs of wallet.

Just tell me what to do please🙏This is like a worst nightmare🤦‍♂️I need any help or advice