Sent about 3K USD in ETH to Coinbase the Transaction is Just GONE

Hey Team,
Last night I transferred about 3K USD in ETH from TrustWallet to Coinbase. Well, it’s been nearly 20 Hours and I still haven’t received a thing on Coinbase. Not only have I need received anything, there isn’t a trace of any transaction history in my TrustWallet either!
The timeline looks like > Swapped BNB Smart Chain into BNB > Swapped the BNB (about 4.4) into Ethereum > Sent the ETH to my Coinbase from TrustWallet using the Coinbase QR code > Nothing… Like I mentioned. There is no transaction history, no email, no nothing… Please help.

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hey Alan,

1. My current version is 5.24
  2. My wallet address is 0x175371E090e8EFe7dD47c8c2f3c86E7b3deDEF61
  3. There is absolutely No Transaction numbers or any trace of a transaction
  4. As mentioned in my post I was transferring my ETH from my trust wallet to my Coinbase and every trace of it existing has just disappeared

@SlayBrother you sent ETH BEP20 (Binance peg-ETH) not native ETH, from Trust Wallet to Coinbase. Transaction was successfully sent. I think Coinbase doesn’t support ETH BEP20.
Please contact the customer support of Coinbase so they can assist you with the deposit issue.

Here’s transaction hash/ID in case they asked for it: https://bscscan.com/tx/0x2b5ce5cccace655340d5851fd4a9d983369cb3a72d1ab2492983d5c6fa830d25