Sent BNB from Trust Wallet to wrong address on Binance

I sent BNB from Binance to Trust wallet, it was received OK but then I sent it back to Binance but used the address it had been received from on the incoming transaction rather than the personal BNB receive address and the currency has not arrived in Binance, what do I do to get this currency back? I have all the transaction IDs for this and need to get the currency back ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

4 Likes

I have same problem, sent bnb from trust wallet to binance wallet address from witch i received BNB in trust wallet.
How to recover lost BNB?
Is there any help?

1 Like

I also done same mistake. Send it back on sender address. Did you found anything any lead?

1 Like

Literally just did the same thing. I’ve been waiting and nothing has reflected in my binance. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Hello there;

last few days ago ı wrongly paste trust wallet address instead of my Binance bnb address. Then ı sent it.

ı was sure :frowning: But ı cant get my money back.

please help me to get it back.

ı sent it

TO : bnb1s3czyqxaf4hyt3rueg9gss08nfnvxjzy5qfu2p ( İ THİNK İTS TRUST’ S FEE ADDRESS)

TRANSACTİON: 9583EC87A59B7B1C620FD40BF83F84346E4EBCE22AF56912FE306B599C9A4CA4

I had logged a support ticket with both Trust Wallet and Binance, neither of them have responded at all.

1 Like

ı think we will success. my mistake was that ı supposed trust wallet is same like metamask…

I have similar problem sent CELR from Binance to Trust wallet, transaction completed on Binance end but no coins in my Trust wallet, anyone got a possible solution??. I am very new to crypto and just a beginner any help appreciated.

How do I send my KIN tokens from my exchange to trustwallet.I tried it last nite but it failed

Hi, Has anyone managed to solve this problem because I just did the same???

A post was split to a new topic: Miss bnb transferred

Hello,

I just had the same problem. Is there some solution for this?

Thanks

Hello @Arsa To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hello Alan,

Firstly, thanks for your assistance.

1. Attached image.

2. Attached image.

Also, plain text bnb14vx2dj6ydeadyln4cpfa4qzpj2uhcpzwywdpz9

1. Transaction information.

Here is the link about the transaction information: Transaction Hash (TxHash): A8D5CFA2D414ABE1E1731DB5928B3304108FB2A8F8773E70140C620E8744B20C | BNB Beacon Chain

Also, this is the transaction ID: A8D5CFA2D414ABE1E1731DB5928B3304108FB2A8F8773E70140C620E8744B20C

1. Yesterday, I transferred 5 BNBs from my Binance account to Trust Wallet. I have done that in two transactions (Transaction one ID: E9A485CA6AD8CBBC6A6EAB5BAA80B7B62E3C9C4FCD3BA635479E676D9163AB00; Transaction two ID: CDADE6F917CC801C41FAFDD0DC786BF756B672673CA5638B91654535F81021A2). I have done that because I wanted to connect on PancakeSwap in order to buy some new crypto. But, I gave up on that and wanted to return BNB coins on my Binance account. The problem is that I didn’t go on my Binance account to check what is my wallet address, but only returned the BNB on the same wallet from where it was sent yesterday. Now, I realize it was a mistake.

2. Here is the current BNB balance on Trust Wallet and Binance account.

And current balance on Binance account.

Please, let me know what can be done.

Thanks.

@Arsa

1. you have to go back to Binance and confirm that, your Binance deposit address is correct. If yes…

2. Contact Binance and ask them how to reverse BNB BEP2 deposited without MEMO OR Try to follow this guide: How to Retrieve Crypto Deposit with Wrong or Missing Tag/Memo | Binance Support

You may contact them here as well:

Hi Alan,

Thanks for your help. Unfortunately, the wallet address was wrong… I contacted them and now it is in some kind of manual search. They should het back to me in few days.

Best,
Stefan